Item Blacklist?

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by TinySmalls, Feb 28, 2015.

1. TinySmalls

TinySmalls Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Is there a way to blacklist items from being transferred between nodes such as dragon hearts and stuff like that? I have noticed on the other nodes the players of them nodes don't get a chance to get much because high level players from node 1 go raid it all as soon as its reset.

BookerTheGeek likes this.
  2. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Fully support this idea.

3. Octav14n

Octav14n Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    I realy like this idea. +1 From me on that one.

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    mhh, its either the whole inventory synced or nothing

chugga_fan likes this.
  5. TinySmalls

TinySmalls Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Ok just thought it was worth a shot :)

6. Matryoshika

Matryoshika Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    @Crhymez and I talked over TS, and we thought it may be good to have a separate draconic evolution farmworld.

I can WE an end dimension is SP, and make the base island far larger, and we can then implement it with SirWill's custom portal system.
    This solution would lead to:
    • Far smaller End map. Players are currently going to +-50k in all directions, in search of chaos islands, as well as comets.
    • Far less required End resets. Dedicated dimension for draconium ore farming will lessen the need for the End dimension to be reset as often.
    • If we can implement a world-border that increases a bit in radius each day, then we effectively have a set timer for needed resets of this dimensions.
    • We can also implement an area for dragon resurrection rituals, or possibly spawn a chaos guardian every hour or so, to have a stable supply of dragons to kill, whose hearts are needed for draconic evolution.

7. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    as i said before, the speed of the raiding will STILL be insane, all of that will prob be wiped out in a few days, with the rate of my team and @matijase and @Ghast12345678910 or any other tier 5 donor coming in with a wyvern bow and coming out with enough draconium to make 6 sets of draconic armor and staves, and you said it yourself, this doesn't really need to be done (I <3 bees)

8. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    maybe we should think about an alternative way of getting draconium. @LucidTheStick once suggested a prison like mine where you can buy access for a specific amount/item for a limited time (in another context, but might be interesting here).

9. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    This sound interesting. I never thought of "prison" working with modded. But it would be cool if this was possible. Like you mine ores and other stuff to buy your way up to the higher teirs
    Example
    Teir 1 Overworld: Stone, Iron, coal.
    Teir 2 Overworld: Stone, Mod ores: Copper, tin, silver, lead
    Teir 3 Overworld: stone, Diamond, Emerald...ect
    Nether
    Teir 4: netherack, soul sand, quartz, Cobalt, Ardite
    End
    Teir 5: endstone Draconium, Ender hives...ect

Thats just a rough idea but make it so you need to make "x" amount of items from the previous level to advance. Im sure you all know how prisons work, the Area where mining is done resets after a certain time This would need to be talked about for balance of the server,.
    Also if implemented i would like it to be Vanilla Pickaxes only. Would spice it up.
    Another thing you can do for balance is Once you leave the Prison you restart at teir 1. So people can Farm and gather an inventory size haul max, Then after they leave the tiers reset on them.

Maybe when you finally reach the Teir 5 level, you can only be there for a certain amount of time, this way people dont just fill there entire inventory.

Im not sure if this all is possible or if it would even work.... but it sounds interesting if it could

10. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    No like it spawns you in a bedrock cube fulls of ores/stone/dirt/etc with a timer to mine as much as you can but it cost money to spawn it.

11. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    i see. that could work.

12. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    Now to think of a prize since you get 180 mym per day

13. BookerTheGeek

Local Time:
    Got the perfect prison schematic if you'd like to take a look at it tonight LucidTheStick

14. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    guys guys, calm down, i have a solution! mfr laser drills! yhea! and using the normal farmworlds to get draconium (they spawn in the overworld and nether :p)

15. Matryoshika

Matryoshika Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    @Crhymez and I also tested the MFR lasers, but at least I got no draconium at all, having 4 lasers , one without foci, one maxed on pink, one on purple and one on magenta.

The ores have a lower spawnrate in the nether, and can only be found under y=5 in the overworld.

I do not believe it will work, but I will test the IC2 replicator and draconium ore as well

16. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    IK MFR lasers don't give draconium, and btw you can config what an ic2 replicator can replicate, so adding draconium could also be a solution there, and making it fair on the UUM and the like ;>

17. BookerTheGeek

Local Time:
    If needed it can be added to the laser drill.[DOUBLEPOST=1425159009,1425158986][/DOUBLEPOST]Configs for this posted within 24 hrs

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  18. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    happy to have helped with ideas :>

19. matijase

matijase Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    this was a one time raid :angelic: as for people that complain about not being able to acces this endgame material i will remind you that you can still buy it from other players ;)

20. Ghast12345678910

Ghast12345678910 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    You can't buy the hearts, their on the endgame item list.

chugga_fan likes this.