Info Direwolf20 - Reset & Update

Discussion in 'Server Info' started by SirWill, May 11, 2015.

1. gavinaday

gavinaday New Member

Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    I'd also like to know if we get to keep plot size already bought.

Guigui_ likes this.
  2. Pitschweis

Pitschweis New Member

Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    That would be a lot of work with the playerbase that Direwolf20 has. And it would be situational then we have another question what is worth keeping and what not. For example once again if i would have my op bloodmagic armor, it would be useless without a altar filling it up with blood.

The point is, that it would cause more problems. The reset is the safest solution.

3. Aamia

Aamia The Most Powerful Warlock

Local Time:
    oh :( well, so I'll just have to get my super-expensive stuff again :(

4. 123hotdog1100

123hotdog1100 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    cords +2668 +3968 123hotdog1100 gardengnome captian_zylo node 1

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  5. mrmeep321

mrmeep321 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    Oh, will player data be transferred? Thaumcraft research?

6. Aamia

Local Time:
    No, mrmeep it won't

7. Terrails

Terrails Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    My Coords : X: 2372, Z: 1801, Y:76
    Please move my playerfiles : CaptainComeT
    Move my hungry node what is in that obsidian thing and of course move my base (it has underground stuff)

If there was a way to move only inventorys .... I wanna only transfer my AE2 Storage Cells, but ok fresh start is ok xd....

Today im known as SadComeT

8. Aamia

Local Time:
    And I'm known today as
    Warlock-~SadKiriot22++

9. GeorgeBoy14

GeorgeBoy14 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    I think I will try Agrarian Skies 2

10. Guigui_

Guigui_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:

I'd like to know too. But I think last time a server I was playing on was reset, the claimblocks have been reset too. Which is logical since it will encourage players to vote again.
    Because, like other players I guess, I vote almost every day so I have a pretty big amount of claim blocks, which makes it almost useless to go to vote again.
    So I guess it will be reset.

Also, I'd like the Nether and other alternative dimensions, to be reset more often. I tried to find ardite and cobalt and glowstone there yesterday and I couldn't find any.

Even though it's legit that experienced players who can build powerful devices quickly can go in the Nether (or Twilight...) right after the reset to grab a lot of ressources, since they worked hard to be able to get it ; it's unfair that noobs like me who will take more time to be ready, are left with nothing to grab and thus being blocked in the progression in the game.

That's why the Nether should be reset like every week or two, or month, but on a regular and reasonable delay.
    Since it would be scheduled, players who place mob farms or machines there would know when they have to recover them (MYM could send a warning e-mail a few days before each reset).
    Experienced players could still play as usual, but every week (or more) it would let noobs a chance to grab few ressources.

It would be more pleasant to everyone to find a pristine and resourseful world instaed of a bare and wasted land when they cross the portal.

11. hitherenick

hitherenick New Member

Local Time:
    Would love to have my base (or the world, I run a Titan Black, so I don't care about processor load) as well as the player file for me, "hitherenick". It is located at x:-560 z:2376, over the ocean. You can't miss it, it's a giant Space Station(Might be good for a screen shot on the server page, if you want). Thanks.

At least, with the reset, it'll be a great time to change my IGN.

12. Guigui_

Guigui_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Will that be updated to the last version 1.3.1 or just 1.3.0 ? Can you say at what time it will be closed and when it will re-open precisely please ?
    Can you also say what items and machines will be banned ?

13. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    No, only region files.
    Everything will be reset. You can't keep your inventory or anything else.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!ntZz1L7B!buiYJQgEEr1mKm5fdfVsE5szm9psANaJzotY68DXjl4
    Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!r8YhmS6C!Wwd6o8G1R_KksZ2TGJ-sO5BncQkG2W8eDTTubmcbdWM
    Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!zpYgERJS!afhZSgjryHc11KXoidfvcjUYd-yHllLFr6HaHXTsGt8
    Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!P1ImUbbI!Uldt2gH6riQiSIhICR7rsa-Hlw69cjjSCcP3P9gOZlk
    Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!jg4kUCYL!Q88ox9Cj9DHwhlWOPvDM7qHT_hNoimV839BB3HLjIvI
    Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!eohC2ZSA!VJq_NtaRmmkfFtRzmf3MIGF9QaGWrOPWFOLQYxEK_YI
    Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!StA1Qb5A!jF9CKemiYBH0VpzfXrWWdQEN9HCHkfUdj0uo6yLzv5Y

Lashta likes this.
  14. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Farmworld resets have to be requested via the forum and from multiple players.

15. MrSquidward_

MrSquidward_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    That mean that all the MyM (money) will be reseted?[DOUBLEPOST=1431367461][/DOUBLEPOST]Thankyou for the world download.

16. Pitschweis

Pitschweis New Member

Local Time:
    Already? Man that was fast thank you SirWilli

17. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Everything (money, claims, inventory, enderchest, etc) is wiped on a reset.

18. MrSquidward_

MrSquidward_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Oh ok, sorry for a moment a was thinking that the money was shared with all the servers :D.

19. mrmeep321

mrmeep321 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Wow... I just spent all yesterday completing all TC research to get Ichor, and all of it goes to nothing...
    ww

20. KristoffLam_1

KristoffLam_1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    Dear, Direwolf Community
    Hi guys! i had fun on direwolf20 since i started being a moderator i was with pitschweis and then we met up with AceWD then we went on forth :D i had fun with you guys i wish there would be another way for use direwolf guys to have fun and play with each other :D *cough* Pm me *cough* well we will miss the old direwolf i will move to another modpack but i dunno what yet :D leave your suggestions down below (all the youtube sayings) XD see you guys and have fun Peace. (i wont leave mym but the modpack yes)
    Cheers, Kristofflam_1