1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info Refund Policy

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by cbrozak, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caithleen

caithleen Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    Bad luck i fear ... you loose everything when you start a new island, thats the mechanic.

2. ShadowWolf_Beast

ShadowWolf_Beast New Member

Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    welp ima try another server that does not do that... and will give me refunds when they f*** up.

3. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    They didn't f*** up, you did.

Having your inventory wiped when you create a new island is an intended mechanic so you can't bring in items from a previous island to give yourself an easy start.

If you chose to redeem your votes before creating the island and then your items got wiped when you did that is your own fault.

4. caithleen

caithleen Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    GL on finding a server-community this well supported and grown up. Think of us when you invest IRL Money for basic items or a 12y old admin bans you in a rage :)

5. ShadowWolf_Beast

Local Time:
    Ok if I go on ag1 and I have stuff I dont have items in ag2 and or 3? At least dont let you vote / buy reward bags until you made the island!
    Ps: didnt mean that I love MyM so much

6. caithleen

caithleen Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    I dont know if the inventories are linked on AG. But your votes are allready redeemed on the server ... but at least you should have the mym, perhaps you can find a trade :)

7. ShadowWolf_Beast

Local Time:
    oh the myms I spent on legendary bags
    which got voided

8. caithleen

caithleen Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    Thats double-bad-luck xD

9. ShadowWolf_Beast

Local Time:
    lol atleast I know for next time..

10. caithleen

caithleen Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
  11. BladeRavinger

BladeRavinger New Member

Local Time:
    So to clarify, if there is a server crash and that causes me to loose my stuff because some guy just placed a banned block and AG1 Dumps, do i get that stuff back of to i have to pray that some weird stuff happens and it pops into my backpack from thin air?

and as a side note if i lost something due to a bug in single player id use NEI to get it back and avoid re-creating the bug again

12. Auvreaeath

Auvreaeath Active Member

Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    In direct response to answer, if you singularly lose your items due to a server issue you'll about 95.78% not be refunded.

I would think of it as a per base thing, all cases vary unless the policy has become an absolute no. If there server were to crash and only you lost your stuff the answer would more than likely be, "unfortunately we have a no refund policy sorry!" However say someone were to place an item which causes the server to crash, and multiple people due to this bug lost items then an Administrator would possibly go to a recent backup to restore this for everyone.

Also in incidents such as the B-Team 2 opening back in August, if the Staff team cause the loss of items they will 90% make sure to give everything back.

chugga_fan and BladeRavinger like this.
  13. SilentBane

SilentBane Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    That is how the system works.

Auvreaeath likes this.
  14. BladeRavinger

BladeRavinger New Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the response sir

15. Barrel_NL

Barrel_NL New Member

Local Time:
    Okay well first of all i do respect the no refund part , but in this case i got a questionable reason i guess :p
    i just spend a few days to find and activate a eldritch obelisk ( thaumcraft )
    I went in got my runed tablet , and once i came close to the locked door , the server crashed..
    Now since there was a little rollback the runed tablet aint in my inventory anymore , and also not anymore on the little altar...
    Now this is a non-craftable rare item , it can only be found on the altar in the outerlands..
    Is there a way to respawn this back on that altar ?

16. sanatu2

sanatu2 Member

Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    i lost 16 ritualstones and 1 master ritual stone ritual deviner and weak ritual activator all from blood magic becouse of server crash
    server: agrarian3.mym.li
    minecraft name: sanatu2

17. caithleen

caithleen Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    You ask for refunds on a thread that explains you there are no refunds?

18. sanatu2

sanatu2 Member

Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    XD i should have read the thread befor writing this

19. R4dwulf

R4dwulf New Member

Local Time:
    I right clicked my weapon (cleaver) about a month ago and still haven't found it :/ I probably lost it forever

20. WxAaRoNxW

WxAaRoNxW New Member

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Mine is not in the no refund policy what happened to me was server plug-in, I died because I was in a players island and accidentally died there, It said "you're not allowed to drop and pickup items outside of your skyblock", it spammed so many times that I can't see the chat before I died, but when I got back there and take my stuff from the gravestone everything was gone besides my bauble items. Since this is not in the refund policy...... can I get a refund? :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.