FTB's future plans

Dieses Thema im Forum "Offtopic" wurde erstellt von Lawmonark, 30. Mai 2015.

  1. Lawmonark

    Lawmonark Well-Known Member

    Beiträge:
    2.558
    Zustimmungen:
    770
    Ortszeit:
    04:56
    Anyone else watch the FTB Town Hall?
    There was a lot of great new. Thing that included plans for GT packs and future packs to come. But the biggest new in my option was the announcement of a Mod call FTB utilities.
    Its suppose to be adding ways to claim and protect via forge mod only.
    You can catch it at around the 50 min mark.
     
  2. Slind

    Slind Founder

    Beiträge:
    8.332
    Zustimmungen:
    3.018
    Ortszeit:
    04:56
    Its a late feature of it, so maybe in half a year or year useable. But I still think it won't do much in terms of coverage. MyTown was/is a huge mod which did take care of turtles and other things. But in order to do so they needed to inject into those mods. I don't see anyone doing this for all the mods.
    During the high times of MyTown we already took care of more protection bypass via. plugins.
     
  3. Lawmonark

    Lawmonark Well-Known Member

    Beiträge:
    2.558
    Zustimmungen:
    770
    Ortszeit:
    04:56
    I guess only time will tell, but one can only hope that this because the "protect" all mod.
    With the FTB team backing it and having the ties into the modding community like they do, I wouldn't be surprised if they surpass MyTown(haven't see this since 1.4). While i doubt it will be better then what the Devs done here. I do think i will be better for smaller servers with less knowledge then your team.
    Also that video has a lot of info on what they plan to do in the future.
    -Monthly pack releases
    -GT6 pack when Greg releases it
    -More packs that are centered around a base mod

    Overall its a good watch with interesting info.
     
  4. Slind

    Slind Founder

    Beiträge:
    8.332
    Zustimmungen:
    3.018
    Ortszeit:
    04:56
    yep, I watched the second half live and I would recommend it to be watched, too.
    btw. wouldn't a title not focusing only on griefprevention fit more? e.g. "FTB's future plans"
     
    Lawmonark gefällt das.
  5. Lawmonark

    Lawmonark Well-Known Member

    Beiträge:
    2.558
    Zustimmungen:
    770
    Ortszeit:
    04:56
    Why did they have to mention Ultimate as their favorite pack....
    I thought i kicked the urge to play it....
    Guess i know where i will be... :)
    Building a Fussion Reactor. From when GT was fun
     
  6. CommonExplosion

    CommonExplosion Well-Known Member

    Beiträge:
    741
    Zustimmungen:
    182
    Ortszeit:
    04:56
    fusion or fission? or is it called like that in the pack? :p
     
  7. Lawmonark

    Lawmonark Well-Known Member

    Beiträge:
    2.558
    Zustimmungen:
    770
    Ortszeit:
    04:56
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 31. Mai 2015

Diese Seite empfehlen