[CLOSED] New Departed Server - following the hype

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Slind, May 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultimatehydra

Ultimatehydra New Member

Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    I would like to be whitelisted.

I have more than 24 hours of playtime.

The difference between raiding and griefing is that you raid someone for resources and items while not damaging any property. Griefing is damaging someones buildings or machines by destroying them.

I am not able to join teamspeak because of connection issues and my pc running too slow.

2. lionel27

lionel27 New Member

Local Time:
    Hello I would like to be whitelisted.
    I have more than 24 hours of playtime.
    raiding is when you want to steal resources and items and griefing is when you want to destroy his base

3. ExposedLeviathan

ExposedLeviathan Active Member

Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    Let's get this on the road :D
    I've played over 24 hours on the server.
    In the overworld griefing and raiding are not allowed.
    The difference is:
    Raiding is the action of infiltrating a base or property with the objective to steal in quickest time and most minimal damage as posssible in that allotted time.
    Greifing is the action of destroying a base or property completely with less intention of pushing themselves forward but more to have fun and entertainment at the cost of others.
    IGN: XenoDrakon
    EDIT:I'd love to TeamSpeka btw
    EDIT: Changed raiding and griefing section

4. matijase

matijase Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Raiding in the owerworld is also not allowed here ;)

5. ExposedLeviathan

Local Time:
    My Hero :D

6. Ultimatehydra

Ultimatehydra New Member

Local Time:
    I hope i can try again.

I forgot to mention that in the overworld its only PvE and no raiding/killing and looting of bodies. In ALL other dimensions PvP is allowed and you may raid and loot killed players

Griefing is not allowed anywhere.

And the difference between raiding and griefing is that you grief with the intention to destroy something someone owns. Raiding is taking someones items for resources while trying to cause the least amount of damage to someones property

7. ToeNooper

ToeNooper Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    How do i exactly play this so i launch it through mym or what i cant think how i did it before?

8. CHRISRHODE2004

CHRISRHODE2004 Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    i don't think it's been added to MYM .. you need to load up FTB then access Departed and add the following to multiplayer:

departed.mym.li

.... but you also have to be "white-listed" first ....

9. ExposedLeviathan

Local Time:
    How will we know if we get whitelisted?

10. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    Pm from the person whitelisting you.

11. Lorrainechicken

Lorrainechicken New Member

Local Time:
    Whitelist please?

Rules:
    Griefing - breaking or otherwise messing up blocks placed by other players ie, parts of a house. also being a dick just cause you can - banned everywhere

Looting/raiding -stealing items from players, being a theif - banned on the overworld

PvP - player vs player, causing damage to another player - banned on the overworld

<3 Lorrainechicken

EvilScotsman and mynameisAK like this.
  12. MCHones

MCHones New Member

Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    I would like to be whitelisted please. I believe I have played over 24 hours collectively on AG1 and AG2. Also a tad on the infinity pack.

Rules:
    Griefing is defined as breaking or destroying blocks in another players area/claim or actively annoying a player by constantly killing him etc. Banned on nearly all servers (and the ones it's not banned on are a wreck)
    Looting/Raiding is where you steal things from another player to benefit yourself. Banned in the overworld
    PvP is fighting another player, killing him eventually. Banned in the overworld.

Thanks

MCHones

EvilScotsman likes this.
  13. ExposedLeviathan

Local Time:
    This is my second application to be whitelisted. I have over 24 hours on the server the most of it on pre-set The Dark Trilogy but some on Agrarian Skies 2 and a bit on Galactic Science.

Rules:
    Griefing is defined as breaking or destroying blocks in another players area/claim.
    Banned on almost all MYM servers. Is not allowed in any Departed World.
    Looting or Raiding is where you steal items from another player to inflict damage on their progression or/and speeden yours.
    PvP is fighting another player, inflicting damage on them purposely to either kill them or somewhat scare them.
    PvP is banned in the overworld of Departed.

Thank You and Have a Good Day,

XenoDrakon

14. Cherristelle

Cherristelle Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    This is my application to get whitelisted.

I've been on MyM for over a year now and heard about Departed so I figured it would be worth giving it a go.

In response to what is allowed and not allowed in the overworld compared to the other worlds-

The overworld is PvE meaning griefing and raiding is not allowed so anything that looks like it belongs to another player should not be looted or destroyed. Killing another player or looting their corpses is also not allowed.

In the other worlds killing, looting and raiding is allowed but no griefing.

I do use teamspeak already and will continue to do so.

15. x_Samm_x

x_Samm_x Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    this is my application to join departed
    the overworld is a pve witch means you cannot fight anyone or harm anyone in any manor inclueding greif and steal items and even make mobs attack them indirectly on purpose

16. EvilScotsman

EvilScotsman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Here's a map of the area I've explored so far, useful if you wanna know what biomes are nearby.

[​IMG]

Also, is the server dead? I think It's mostly me that's playing now

17. dragonics89

dragonics89 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    I would like to get whitelisted

I have been playing on mym last half year

overworld is safe dimension no raiding or destroying builds

in all other dimension you are allowed to raid and kill other players for their loot and griefing isnt allowed in any dimension

18. SH4D0WN1NJ4

SH4D0WN1NJ4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I would love the chance to be apart of a new hype pack but mostly because i dont find most packs challenging any more and im really looking for something to reboot my love for modded minecraft I hope i can get the opportunity to play.

Im all up for teamspeak as i already have it and as far as raiding and pvp in the nether does not bother me as i tend to stay away from pvp unless im feeling brave XD.

And no griefing is absoultly perfect as i can stand people who destroy other people creations that they have spent days maybe even weeks on.

19. OmegaEldritch

OmegaEldritch OmegaEldritch

Local Time:
    (my in-game name will be OmegaEldritch)
    in the overworld, you are not allowed to raid, kill or otherwise harm players, but in other dimensions everything but griefing is allowed.*
    *griefing includes altering terrain in any way shape or form, such as placing liquids.
    taking items from machine inventories is allowed but not taking machines themselves.

i have and have used TS3 in past

20. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    hit the gear in the top right hand corner, go down, click on "update username"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.