MMORPG group

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by RomaDaddy, Jul 13, 2015.

1. RomaDaddy

RomaDaddy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    Games added to my collection (well readded...)
    Diablo 3
    Starcraft 2
    Heroes of the Storm(kinda)
    RuneScape
    Warhammer 40k- Dawn of war
    Warhammer 40k- Dawn of war 2
    Dungeonland(kinda)
    Robocraft(kinda)

Still don't have a steady group together, I would love to find people willing to RP with level 1 characters on any of the MMORPG's listed by me. ^_^

2. TheDrunkSquirrel

TheDrunkSquirrel Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    I have not been on any of the mincraft servers lately because well I been playing different games. I also have been looking for a good rpg group and game to group with others to play, because having a group to play a RPG game with makes the game ALOT better and more exciting imo.

I been debating on runescape(Old School) if I want to get back into, not a big fan of the new runescape.

al99901 likes this.
  3. MakutaTeridax

MakutaTeridax New Member

Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    id be in for runescape , would need to grind out a bond though. Does runescape 3 bonds work for old school?

4. Chetwynd

Chetwynd Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    I have been playing Runescape for a bit now.

5. RomaDaddy

Local Time:
    my issue with runescape is still that it has so many features for members only, and I dont have the time or patience to earn 10 mil gold to buy a few days of membership XD I hate when games do that. "Oh sure you can get all our premium features, if you want to use up every waking moment of your time grinding for gold. ^_^ Enjoy!"

>_<

6. Chetwynd

Local Time:
    True...

7. RomaDaddy

Local Time:
    If people want to join me in RPG runs, I am down for Neverwitner ( lots of classes and customizations) or Everquest 2 ( same reason)

Im down for the others i listed as well or if there are others people play that I dont ( and are free!) id look into them.

8. Ksparlor

Ksparlor Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    oooo I'd play Diablo 3 with you haven't played since season 1.

[​IMG]

9. RomaDaddy

Local Time:
    id be down for it, I dont have any expansions or anything

10. FlareArrow

FlareArrow Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    2 games that I haven't seen come up here that I myself play near obsessively are Warframe (Or better known by it's other name, Farming Simulator 2013) and Firefall. Both are free, though Firefall does lock some of it's gear behind a paywall sadly, this gear mostly being the high end vehicles and deployable utility stations. Warframe, on the other hand, isn't a very traditional MMO, given that it works on a mission based system like many shooters, but I mention it here because it tends to encourage players to NOT use the pay to win option by making most materials and the like either unobtainable through or rather expensive for small amounts via the paid currency. As well, much of it's gear can't be obtained without the help of a clan to research the equipment, a way to make sure people play together and rely on each other.

EDIT: It's also worth a note how insanely customizable the classes and weapons in Warframe are. The modifications system has quite a lot of variety to it, which can allow for quite a few different play styles with each class and weapon.

11. RomaDaddy

Local Time:
    I try and stay away from FPS type games ( I think shooters are for consoles, keep those things away from my computer! We had a good run with counterstike and quake we dont need to mess that up T_T)
    I have played it before though (warframe) im just not big into the whole Arena style PvP (or any PvP for that matter)

12. TheDrunkSquirrel

Local Time:
    Any game picked yet? I will join as long as everyone starts fresh on whatever we play.

13. _prpl_

_prpl_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    some friends of mine that were old runescapers went to elvenar and seem to like it

14. RomaDaddy

Local Time:
    its a city builder... not really fitting into the mmorpg style im looking for lol But has decent artwork and what not.

None yet, I have only had one person pm me about a game and that was for a private WoW server ( so its free)

15. TheDrunkSquirrel

Local Time:
    Only thing about that is that a lot of WoW is big raids and dungeons that require more the one person. Is that server popular enough for those? Anyone here playing Runescape? Old or new version.

16. Chetwynd

Local Time:
    I play New Runscape i got quite far with it. But if we want to create some sort of clan, Im more then up for it.

17. ZzConradzZ

ZzConradzZ The Purple Cat

Local Time:
    I would like to be added ^_^. If we get in TS I might talk… ;)

18. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    i played the old runscape and beat it before they became pay to do anything. im up for a try at the new one

19. Chetwynd

Local Time:
    So shall we set up a new Runescape group?

20. Asapps

Asapps Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    What's wrong with you people? Go play Rift!