Claim The Main End Island?

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by BetaPetey, Aug 26, 2015.

?

Do you want the end island claimed ?

Poll closed Sep 9, 2015.
  1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    63.0%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
  3. Potato

12 vote(s)
    44.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BetaPetey

BetaPetey Administrator Booster

Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    Hello, can the main end island be claimed for all servers because for a server that includes the Draconic mod people mine the whole end island for it then there is no place to walk on it and when you resurrect the dragon the dragon heart falls in the void even if you have a magnet. If you claimed the main island then there would be no destructing of the whole entire island. People can find comets or a chaos dragon island in the end as an alternative of finding Draconium. You could also claim a small part of it.

2015-08-26_16.41.17.

2. Mouro

Mouro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    you can create a pool when the thread is created.

3. BetaPetey

Local Time:
  4. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    I agree with this because I am a player who does not want the end looking like swiss cheese also that many players without any kind of fly can fall to the void

Also its ridiculous how after a reset in 1 day or even half time it gets destroy

5. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    because everyone wants draconium before everyone can eat up the island, i just fly out and eat up the comets before everyone finds them if i ever have to look for draconium ;)

julio1237878 likes this.
  6. AlphaRue

AlphaRue Egotistic Extremely Important Member

Local Time:
    another possibility would be to have a block regen plugin that will regenerate the region say every week or so

7. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    I like how you're complaining about this even though you obviously don't have to do this at all anymore because everyone else who does has to actually do this without flying out for hours to mine reasonable ammounts of draconium, i mean, seriously, you're fully decked out in the stuff, others need it though, and don't want to spend hours finding it, why would they do it otherwise?

8. BetaPetey

Local Time:
    I got my resources the same way everyone else does i went and found a comet i resurrected the ender dragon and got dragon hearts and i went on from there i do not have loads of draconium. This is a suggestion not something that will be deffidently implemented. Also this is not a complaint this is a suggestion as you see this is in the suggestions section of the forums :) Also the point you are bringing up @chugga_fan does not relate to this post at all so please try and keep on topic. Thankyou Have a Nice Day :)

9. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    Wait what? how does this not relate, the entire reason the end gets destroyed is in search of draconium, if you read my post i am noting how you are in full gear of it and everyone else practically is gobbling up the main end island just to get some, i know that this is a suggestion aswell, so what are you exactly replying to?

10. BetaPetey

Local Time:
    As you can see in the quotes you said "I like how you're complaining about this" also this is a suggestion about claiming the end island. This is not a suggestion about how draconium is gained when there are many other places that have tons of draconium. Also the main end island does not have that many draconium either as a comet would have much more than the island would. Also in your first post your saying that players dont want to fly for hours searching for draconium. I searched for hours, and if you want to find a comet you will probably have to do that. The point of that is to make the mod harder to get and make because people usually get it within the first day

11. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    yes but not everyone wants to go fly out for half an hour to find the draconium that is needed, and if you read the entire thing I was pointing that out because you don't have any problems about this, people who are starting out do, and if you don't have flight by the time you enter the end how did you get in the end? you should be able to make angel rings well beforehand so you know

12. BetaPetey

Local Time:
    @chugga_fan people who are starting out now must have a problem with it? The end is totally destroyed so either way they will have to go find a comet or other places to still find draconium. Also the end is completely destroyed within a few days so those people who are starting out have a very rare chance to find draconium still at the main end island. Also players can create a cloud pet if they play on Crundee Craft all it eats is nether quartz and it lasts a long time if you have a stack. Also i didn't have flight when i entered the end all it requires to gaina access to the end is 16 ender eyes. Also i have a problem with the end looking like this because for new players going to the end now are just going to fall in the void immediately.

13. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    yes, but you need to have been to the nether to enter the end, and you see that little bedrock platform? thats where you enter the end, so thats not a problem them immediately falling into the void, and if you have the "cloud" pet that is so easy to get what's the problem? they can always try to do the ressurection ritual on a used chaos island, nothing hard about that

14. BetaPetey

Local Time:
    @chugga_fan you would have to do the Resurrection ritual on the first chaos dragon island since u cant be far away from 0,0. Also if they did the Resurrection at the main island which most players do because they don't have the gear to fight a chaos dragon. Also on crundee craft and infinity it does not require you to go to the nether before going to the end.

15. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    I meant on one of the islands with a dead chaos dragon on them -.- and blaze rods are a nether exclusive item -.- so yes, it kind of does

16. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    We can't really just claim the main island as people need to be able to set up the resurrection there as it doesn't work unless you are near 0,0

Mine and @tyler489's idea is to worldedit remove the draconium from the main end island after a reset so there would be no reason for players to rip up the island looking for it, while at the same time increasing the comet spawn rate from 1/10,000 chance per chunk to 1/1,000 to make the comets easier to find without having to fly for ages.

BetaPetey likes this.
  17. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    Other players would not know of the island being void of draconium and would rip it up anyways, so...

18. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    Not if the bedrock platform you spawn on has a sign right in front of you explaining it..

19. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Trust me...they still would.

20. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    The only way would be to replace the endstone with bedrock but then players will complain that they can't get the dragon egg.