Implemented Magical Wood Crashing you

Discussion in 'Horizons' started by TheUnderTaker11, May 8, 2014.

1. TheUnderTaker11

TheUnderTaker11 New Member

Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    When i tryed to craft magical wood it crashed me the second i put the last thing in the crafting box to finish the recipe. Thinking it might just be mine because i tend to have problems i told someone else to try and craft it. same thing happened to them.

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    could you please try is in single player, too. This way we we know if it is modpack related or server.

3. KeeperFX

KeeperFX New Member

Local Time:
    tested in sp, seems to work, though i only tested using r 'security V' books, yielded me 17 blocks?

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    It works with books which have a correct enchantment (with lore/description)

5. TheUnderTaker11

TheUnderTaker11 New Member

Local Time:
    sorry it took me so long to respond here but that was my problem, i thought you had to use those blank books you get from the enchantment table all the time, but they have to be enchanted with something

6. Arachnyd

Arachnyd New Member

Local Time:
    I worked with Undertaker and showed him that he had to use books WITH an enchant and not the enchanted books with no enchant.
    I don't know what the 'no-enchant' books are for, but, they will crash the client if you put them in the magical wood recipe which is required for some of the machines in Horizons. Can/should they be banned?

Arach