Done [OUTDATED] B1 & B2 RESET (MAPS, ITEMS, MYMS, EVERYTHING)

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by billyyjoee, May 10, 2014.

?

Would you like the map to reset?

Poll closed May 17, 2014.
  1. Yes

64.3%
  2. No

35.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billyyjoee

billyyjoee New Member

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    THIS IS A OLD THREAD!

I come to you as a player with an idea, not as a staff member. The effects may or may not take place, regardless of the majority of the votes. This is just to observe the communities' common opinion.

This is a vote for the reset for the Main Overworld map of B-Team 1 & 2.
    Before you start voting, check out the information before you vote.

1. If most vote YES:
      Everything will be RESET. If you don't know what "Everything" means, read it up here: Everything - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      BUT, Everything will be new. Fresh for the picking. Go wild and play to your heart's content! Rules obviously still apply. hehe.
    2. If most vote NO:
      We will continue to delete players inactive creations over time, keeping the world at a nice suspendedly 'open' feeling. As if new, reducing lag and such from old builds. Yes, there's tons of machines running as we speak, but at the price of keeping yours instead of resetting. We also have farmworlds if you can't find anything! We're supposed to reset them every month. ^_^ Check the signs @ ./spawn.
    That's the jist of it. So go ahead! Vote now!

NOTES from Slind14 (owner): Open - [VOTE] B1 & B2 RESET (MAPS, ITEMS, MYMS, EVERYTHING) | Page 2 | MineYourMind Community

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
  2. TheJoeyNL

TheJoeyNL New Member

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
  3. Padson

Padson Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    As i said in the other Forum thread, which isnt accesable anymore.
    I'd really like a Map Reset, since of all abandon claims and ugly BIG BLOCKS everywhere. Especially because of the lagg that is caused by so many machines that aren't in use anymore.
    On the other side, i feel sad, because i've build a little town there (screens are posted in the Showcase)
    Still, i voted for yes.
    New Map, new Town - this time maybe a modern one? We will see :p

Regards - Pad <3

:EDIT:
    BTW - short Question, since Yolju started the Vote/Thread as a Player and not as a Staff member, how does this vote influence the Admins decision about the reset?
    Second question is, how long will the Vote last, till the decision will be made?

Im Still for yes<3

Last edited: May 10, 2014
    minecraftpro1289 likes this.
  4. Jeanpierre123456

Jeanpierre123456 New Member

Local Time:
  5. emraldenderman1

emraldenderman1 New Member

Local Time:
    6:41 AM
  6. cbrozak

cbrozak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:41 AM

I vote you build the new spawn if there is a reset. We could even copy and paste that town over, add some signs and call it good. ;)

We are watching the vote closely (and maybe voting ourselves, as players too!)

The length probably won't be long if one side starts running with the vote, if it's even we'll discuss it as staff within this next week I'd say.

minecraftpro1289 likes this.
  7. DilleDing

DilleDing Active Member

Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    YES
    I know that people are afraid of losing their stuff but really the lag isn't going to go away without reset for me the lag ain't that bad usually but yeah I think that one day or another the server must be reset...

Last edited: May 10, 2014
    paulnator2112 likes this.
  8. Jeanpierre123456

Local Time:
    But then we would loose all our stuff =(

TheJoeyNL likes this.
  9. MaestroMagnifico

MaestroMagnifico New Member

Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    Does admins willing to discuss this a little bit? I think you're risking to lose big chunk of royal players here if you'll JUST reset. I saw some pretty cool looking structures on your server, people spent a lot of time building them. So how about transfering just structures, without any chests, furnaces, other progress? Only by request of course, who needs abandoned structures on new map... Players can even remove everything inside by themselves - just name the rules for transfer. Me myself like to build beautiful stuff, not just "hole in the ground" so I know how it hurts when you lose your "art", every time when reset happened I just stoped playing for a while...

If admins will say NO to this suggestion, then I vote NO too (didn't voted in the poll).

P.S. Sorry for my accent (misspelling).

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  10. cbrozak

Local Time:
    This is a good idea and a great suggestion. We will take this into consideration for sure. The thing I would like to point out initially is that everyone of course would like their builds to go with them and saying that, there are currently 21,000 player files on B-team 1 alone. Just something to note.

Thank you for the suggestion, we very much appreciate any and all of them :D

11. minecraftpro1289

minecraftpro1289 New Member

Local Time:
    You guys should restart it before may 17th b1 and b2 crashed, it is getting out of hand, a restart will allow for such a better experience, with a restart it would be less laggier, the restart isfor the benefit of all of us, I know what you are thinking, "I've worked too hard for a restart!" But we all have, Look at Yolju, He is willing to loose over 100k myms for the restart, then look at Padson, who's built Newington piece by piece, The ENTIRE town, Yet he wants a restart, yea, yea, yea, I still know what you are thinking, "I don't want this restart!", but if we restart it allows for more opportunities, more things to do together! When we are all equal nothing sets us apart! But when someone is better than another, they tend to ignore that person, with a restart, everyone could live in a town, where everyone could contribute! With everyone knowing eachother there would be less greifing and raiding, there would be just a giant community!

12. TheJoeyNL

TheJoeyNL New Member

Local Time:
    If this method will be used to transfer over builds, i will deffinatly say YES. it's all about the time everyone spend to build.

13. minecraftpro1289

minecraftpro1289 New Member

Local Time:
    I indeed think Padson should build the spawn, A copy of the town would be awesome too! (Then I could show off my house xD) Padson is the greatest builder I have ever seen, He even had Auubdon move into an office in the town hall! Once again I think that Padson is the perfect person to build the new spawn

cbrozak and Auonddon like this.
  14. cbrozak

Local Time:
    If there was a restart, I would probably end up playing on B-team for a while too :D

Just putting that out there. ;)

15. Jeanpierre123456

Local Time:
    Ok, YES I agree IIIIFF: You update to 1.0.10a if not then NO

16. paulnator2112

paulnator2112 Member

Local Time:
    I think they will update the server if it get recommend

17. emraldenderman1

Local Time:
    Everyone will regret this

18. Padson

Padson Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I could try to build the new spawn, but i dont give any promises that it will look after its done. :D

19. Scrotum_Squisher

Scrotum_Squisher New Member

Local Time:
  20. emraldenderman1

Local Time:
    This is absurd! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING IF U RESET! that means everything you have worked hard for.. all your pets armour MYMS dignity GONE EVERYTHING WILL BE GONE FOREVER! IF U SAID YES U HAVE JUST WAISTED A NIVCE CHUNK OF YOUR LIFE FOR NOTHING! it will also remove 30% of the players who play this server! Admins that means less people who might donate! players that means some of your friends will be gone! never to c again! that means all your cool builds that you love deeply will be GONE! Most people say! oh ill just build new ones! HA! IF U HAD THE SUPPLIES! TRY MAKING A MANSION OUT OF DIRT! ITS NOT VERY FUN! A reset also means you will have to wait LONGER to get to places like the moon more less mars!! NOW MARS WILL NOT BE AN OPTION! EVERYTHING YOUVE WORKED SOOOO HARD FOR WILL BE GONE! ALL YOU HIGH RANK PEOPLE ON THE SERVER WHO HAVE BEEN PLAYING LONGER THAN MOST PEOPLE U WILL BE TOPED BY PEOPLE THAT HAVE ANLY PLAYED FOR 10 SECONDS!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE A RESET! THE LAG WILL NOT GO AWAY! IT WILL JUST COME BACK AND GUESS WHAT!>!>!>!>!>?!?!?!? ANOTHER RESET! THIS CYCLE WILL CONTINUE UNLESS WE DONT START IT NOW! VOTE FOR NO IF YOU CARE FOR EVERYTHING YOU WORK FOR! THE GOALS YOU WANT TO ACHIVE! THIS WILL BRING US BACK TO THE DIRT AGE! WE HAD EVERYTHING!!!!! NOW WE WILL HAVE NOTHING!

VOTE NO IF YOU CARE!
    ~emerald

Ov3rL0aD3 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.