Done Tier 6 blood altar passive drain?

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by CPU678, Oct 1, 2015.

1. CPU678

CPU678 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    I did blood magic few months ago and left it becose my altar setup stopped working. I have 3 altars still set up.
    First one was for crafting, it had speed and superion capacity runes and some dislocation runes.
    Secone one for charging my orb/increasing its capacity, it had some dislocation runes and lots of runes of orb, that increase blood network capacity.
    Third altar had some dislocation runes, and all others were runes of sacrifise, this altar allso had well of suffering under it.
    I was useing liquid transfer nodes +tesseracts to get life essence from third altar to two others, but when i upgraded to Tier 6, first altar wasnt getting any additional lp, it was loseing it even touhg it had nothing in it to drain the LP. At first i tought that maybe this version of blood magic tier 6 altar had some glich, so i just left blood magic there and moved on.
    Now I felt interest on doing it again, but i remembered it had gliched altars so just made new altar, but it was still ´´leaking´´. Does anyone know anything about it, i have googled it several times havent found anything.

2. arnalpsln

arnalpsln New Member

Local Time:
    If im correct, an altar has 2 storage's, and internal one and an external one, you only use the external one and can only see the amount of lp stored in the external storage, the blood exchanges from one to the other at a rate of 20 lp/tick (without additions) and will only do this till it internal storage is full, you pipe stuff into and out of the internal storage, while upgrading rocks, or filling blood orbs use external storage

3. CPU678

CPU678 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    And how big is that external storage and what happens to blood thats in tn there?[DOUBLEPOST=1443729924][/DOUBLEPOST]And the other thing is that i didnt see 20lp/tick exchange on t5 altar.

4. arnalpsln

arnalpsln New Member

Local Time:
    the external storage is the 10k you can augment with the capacity runes, the internal storage is 1k to begin with and can be upgraded with dislocation runes i believe, i would suggest checking the wiki about the blood altar itself

5. CPU678

CPU678 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Can someone correct me if im wrong?
    Internal storage is 10% of external storage and will fill itself passivly or can be filled by pipeing in life essence, by default will drain from external storage at 20lp/tick and can be accelerated by adding speed runes,

6. arnalpsln

arnalpsln New Member

Local Time:
    i do believe that is correct but not sure about the rune, i thought it was the rune of dislocation that increases the 20lp/tick rate at a 20% per rune

7. CPU678

CPU678 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    From what i just tested, I can confirm, that internal storege is about 10% of external, and rune of dislocarion increases amount of lp moved from enternal to internal by once, what im not sure in is if dislocation runes allso increase time between LP moves (server had much lover tps than yesterday when i tested it without dislocation runes), and question for me still is what happens to LP moved to internal storage?[DOUBLEPOST=1443803437,1443796530][/DOUBLEPOST]With tis discovery i found out another thing thas much more upsetting than fact that theres allmost no info of blood magic in internet- my main altar has LP cap of 201 761 952. That means, that I need to give it 20 176 196LP before i can actualy use it....

8. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    O.O you don't need that much LP, ever, plz, invest in other runes lol

9. CPU678

CPU678 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Lol, i have 3 tier 6 altars, 1 with 52 dislocation and all others sacrifise, second with 52 dislocation,and all others rune of the orb, and third with 52 dislocation, 36 speed and others superior capacity. And all of that just becose i can!

10. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    "just because i can" you can say that about causing massive ammounts of server lag, you really don't need that much LP in the tank, seriously... deal with it or lose the capacity

11. CPU678

CPU678 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    If mod tells me, that my altar is porblem, then I will cut it down, but until this I'm going to enjoy freedom, to make couple stacks ethereal slates on my will.

12. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    but why is this neccesary? .-. seriously, if you add more capacity runes you'll prob hit MAX_INT really quickly

13. CPU678

CPU678 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Did I say that im going to make it even bigger?
    Blood magic isnt just about getting boss altar, there are lots of things in mod that need such op altar.
    If anyone from staff is watching it feel free to mark it as done.

14. SpArKeRzZ_

SpArKeRzZ_ I Am Legion

Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    I can confirm that if you play on our server the TPS barely goes below 18.9TPS, even with 20 people on at someone times it stay at 20TPS. Lag is almost none existent.

15. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    I didn't mean in this case, i meant the reasoning was the same...