[Closed] MyM | Ark Survival Evolved

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ash00182, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    Bases didnt get wiped just any structures that were in the new biomes, so for instance if you had a base thats half in the new biome half out only the half thats in the new biome got removed.

2. xXxNahanxXx

xXxNahanxXx Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    Lol I only said that because a few people had their whole bases in the new biomes(thankfully not mine)

3. Mijikai

Mijikai Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Bases were also wiped that were outside of the new biomes too.
    Whole bases too, unfortunately..

No idea if this has happened to people on the MyM server though, but it definitely has happened on Official servers.
    It also seems to only be the Snow biome this happens in @xXxNahanxXx

4. xXxNahanxXx

xXxNahanxXx Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Oh... Well since I was at work and couldn't actually give this my full attention, I've got a idea, but before I test it, I'm going to fly the map(avoiding auto turret bases) and check to see if any ones base got affected.

5. Demonica6666

Demonica6666 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:20 AM
    I loaded all of my lovely dinos with all of my materials so I would not lose em.

6. DirtyDave30

DirtyDave30 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    Any chance we can get an update to V217? :)

7. Ksparlor

Ksparlor Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    " Primitive Club (great for conking people on the head and knocking them out, regardless of armor)"
    "You can now double-click an Engram to Learn It"
    "Server VAC enabled! Auto Banhammmmerrr Go!"

Yup new favorite update

8. Bennyboy1695

Local Time:
    Ksparlor likes this.
  9. BaconJim

BaconJim Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    server could use an update.

Demonica6666 likes this.
  10. Bennyboy1695

Local Time:
    Demonica6666 likes this.
  11. CHRISRHODE2004

CHRISRHODE2004 Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    i am NEW to ARK .. and cannot figure out where to enter server info in steam to connect to this server - i thought i was doing it right, but it keeps telling me server cannot be found. Can someone PLEASE help me .. and explain the process .. ??

.. i just bought the game and i really want to enjoy it with my favorite community .. :)

12. Rebelborn

Rebelborn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    view > server/service > fav > add

13. CHRISRHODE2004

Local Time:
    What do i enter - i tried everything listed above and i only get errors or cannot find .. ??

14. Rebelborn

Local Time:
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444365599][/DOUBLEPOST]
    5.9.6.8:7777

15. CHRISRHODE2004

Local Time:
    Keeps telling me "server not responding" - i also turned off my firewall.[DOUBLEPOST=1444367334,1444366836][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That number does NOT work .. i used this instead, 5.9.6.8:27015 , and it worked without issue.[DOUBLEPOST=1444369132][/DOUBLEPOST]i've added the server listed above as mentioned by Rebelborn .. however, everytime i go to launch the game it says "game is currently not running on this server". Is it down or something .. or what am i doing wrong .. ??

16. Rebelborn

Local Time:
    hmm.. thats weard. i use 5.9.6.8:7777 and it works for me tho :/

17. CHRISRHODE2004

Local Time:
    Ya, i used 5.9.6.8:27015 and it added MineYourMind-PvPvE in my FAV list .. and when i click on "Connect" it says "is not currently playing on any game server". i am so confused .. maybe it's because i am in the US .. ??[DOUBLEPOST=1444370311][/DOUBLEPOST]
    UPDATE:

i actually got in .. but dang is it laggy, i'll have to lower some settings even though i have a strong rig ....

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  18. Demonica6666

Local Time:
    Yeah, when you click your steam ARK, hit extremely low memory. That is what I do until Billy makes me a supercomputer. No lag except as I load new areas or something big spawns in.[DOUBLEPOST=1444428303,1444393108][/DOUBLEPOST]Would someone please let all ARK players know.....do not leave your dino on a setting that causes it to agro is someone is near them, or keep them penned. I have been repeated killed by a rogue pet Dilo the other day, the owner apoligised so that was okay. Then, today, we were sailing and a pet eagle floating over water attacked, killed up repeatedly, and ate our stuff and the owner will check it to see if it has our stuff. Then, after over a real time hour of walking dinos from one base to another, when I was literally a curve away, I walk by a base and whap, the bronto insta killed me, then it and their Spino and Rex killed my Paracer and my Rex, ate them and our stuff. By the way, League.....you lost a bronto. When it attacked me, the Rex and Para fought it, then the Spino and Rex you have attacked also. I was halfway between the bronto and the water when it whapped me off of my ride. Certain setting cause a dino to agro if people enter a certain range. I noticed you are PvE like us and probably did not realize what the dinos were on when you left. I am a sad kitty. Rexana and Big Boy survived sharks, piranha, bugs, sarcos, every predator you could think of only to perish feet from home. Sniff sniff. Of course, when I looked at the area afterwards, it looked like a war zone. Poor little dodos dead all over, a stray trike dead, etc.

19. Rebelborn

Local Time:
    my dinos is on nutral. if u attack my buldings or dinos they will kill u

20. Demonica6666

Local Time:
    We do not attack buildings or pets. When I have been attacked, it has been as we were passing by. In fact, this last time, I was naked with no tools at all in my inventory while flying a Pteradon. Oh, I have observed that for some strange reason, sometimes the dinos will change what you have set them for. I set all of ours on Neutral, gone off and when I returned they were on Target or even aggressive. That is why I always fence ours in. So no accidents happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.