Done IC2 help needed .... ??

Discussion in 'Tekkit Legends' started by CHRISRHODE2004, Nov 1, 2015.

1. CHRISRHODE2004

CHRISRHODE2004 Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    Electrolyzer appears to be broken, so we cannot get electrolyzed cells needed to make some of the items like the high-end extractor. InterstellerFish and i both tested multiplayer and singleplayer and it is not working. Is there anyway to get the cells put up on the market to fix this .. ?? Thank you.

2. InterstellarFish

InterstellarFish New Member

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    Hey @CHRISRHODE2004 ,after installing Industrial Craft Classic on his own, it didn't work, so it isn't an issue of the ModPack. After that I got the "orginial" IC2 and tryed the Electrolyzer, and it work. The Setup was the same one, so the IC2 Classic (included in the Modpack) has this bug. I already reported the Bug on the Github of the IC2Classic Mod, so we have to wait that i gets fixed and then updated in the ModPack.

Couldn't find the GitHub for Tekkit-Legends to report the issue. Does anyone know how to report the bug / what the GitHub Link is?

-InterstellarFish

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
    pizzaluc and CommonExplosion like this.
  3. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Tekkit Legends - Technic Forums

4. InterstellarFish

Local Time:
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  5. CHRISRHODE2004

Local Time:
  6. InterstellarFish

Local Time:
    Wait, if it works in Singleplayer but not on the Server, it shouldn't be a problem with the mod, but maybe more with server restrictions. Maybe the Terraformer is banned/restricted, because it could manipulate claims.

7. Ash00182

Ash00182 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    If it works in single player then there is a plug-in that is restricting the use of the Terraformer.

8. CHRISRHODE2004

Local Time:
    Big bummer really .. as it stands, so many things are broken/restricted in Tekkit Legends that it is no fun to play anymore. Matter of fact, no one seems to be playing anymore either .. for the past 3 days, it's been like me and one other person. Very sad times indeed .. :( i always liked Tekkit ....[DOUBLEPOST=1446529054][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Not on banned list ....

9. Ash00182

Ash00182 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    Are you able to craft/place the terraformer? If so, then it isnt banned intentionally.

10. CHRISRHODE2004

Local Time:
    Yes .. the terraformer is craft-able/place-able .... you can even here the machine running, but when attempting to add a blueprint for like cultivation or whatnot .... nothing happens. In single-player this is not a problem.