Vanilla Terrafirmacraft, Would you play it?

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Lawmonark, Oct 19, 2015.

?

Would you play vanilla TFC?

Poll closed Nov 16, 2015.
  1. Yes

56 vote(s)
    83.6%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    11.9%
  3. Potato

24 vote(s)
    35.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    I dont think it should be, Since TFC should be a community pack. Meaning no restriction on trading. But equal trade.. or fair trade.
    If a person does join in the winter, the community can help them out. The player can work at another players town/home for food and items. Maybe go mining for them, collect wood....ect. Then when spring comes around, they venture off and set up a home.

I can see there being a few towns on the server that organize work and homes. People buying from the local stores...ect.
    Also trade hud/ towns near the equator...ect

2. ZzConradzZ

ZzConradzZ The Purple Cat

Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    Maybe we could try this stuff out with out any plugins, no claiming, no /home, no donator kits, and see how well the community treats eachother

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

3. Adrianfish

Adrianfish Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    Problem with that cat is it only takes 1 person to screw it up for everyone (griefing)

4. Tipper55

Tipper55 New Member

Local Time:
    I would play this more then any other server if this was added![DOUBLEPOST=1447251449][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I think the only plugin that should be in it should be essentials for basic server commands such as /home do to the difficulty with beds on a server, but disable tping.

5. Mossb3rg

Mossb3rg Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Making it through the winter unprepared isn't impossible just not much fun. You can find your way to the coast and live off squid and seaweed. Granted your HP cap will be 500 by the time spring comes around.

6. Demonica6666

Demonica6666 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hahahaha. D.I.E.! Loved that pack. Those playing just did not realize you need a compulsive collector like me. I would love to see TCF, even vanilla as a pack on MYM.

julio1237878 likes this.
  7. M1NN10N

M1NN10N Well-Known Member

Local Time:
  8. WorCannibal

WorCannibal Blasphemy is a victimless crime

Local Time:
    After talking with @Rebel86Redneck about the pack and viewing some vids, I would totally be into trying this out. I enjoy the grind (to a degree :-/)

9. Rebel86Redneck

Rebel86Redneck New Member

Local Time:
    oh yes i would play this more then any other pack. i love TFC and the concept behind it. start off in the stone age and build from there