Done Warded Blocks Not Wither Proof?

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies' started by sin_samsonsin, May 18, 2014.

1. sin_samsonsin

sin_samsonsin New Member

Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    I know for a fact that nothing is supposed to destroy the warded blocks unless the player unwards it first.
    Ive seen many examples of the warded blocks to be wither proof, including several lets plays. People use them to be able to fully contain the wither. But ive discovered that they are in fact breakable by the wither here. Not by the explosions but by the block removal the wither does on blocks around them. I beleave that this is a bug and should be resolved. If this is intensional i am not requesting the removal as the pack is hardcore and if thats a part of that it is. Any information regarding this or an alternative way to contain the wither would be highly appreciated.

Sin

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Have you tried it in the singleplayer?

3. sin_samsonsin

sin_samsonsin New Member

Local Time:
    Can't now as I am on my way to bed, I will post the results tomorrow.

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Might be intended.

5. leoj888

leoj888 New Member

Local Time:
    well let's players seems to be able to block the withers explosions with warding

6. MaxUumen

MaxUumen New Member

Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    Wither can be easily contained long enough for slicing the heads off with 2-3 layers of double-compressed cobble and 1-2 layers of normal cobble just to be safe. Then grab 2 enchanted golden apples, the best gear you have handy and go at it. Worst you can get out of it is a challenging fight if you haven't faced a wither before. I still get a huge adrenaline burst every time I do it but there's really nothing hard about it.

7. sin_samsonsin

sin_samsonsin New Member

Local Time:
    The only danger for me when facing the wither is the withering buff since that is the only thing that can harm me. And i want many stars and dont realy feel like killin 10 withers by hand. Thats why i want to make it the most simple way possible.[DOUBLEPOST=1400412984,1400412356][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The wither does not break warded blocks in singleplayer. Proving that its not able to break it on the server because of the modpack. But because of the server configuation

8. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Hm.. we have the default settings and I can't find anything about this in the thaumcraft config.

9. sin_samsonsin

sin_samsonsin New Member

Local Time:
    Since it works in single player it is a setting on the server. And I think that you guys should be able to find it by comparinge singleplayer with multiplayer configs

10. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    There is no difference.

11. sin_samsonsin

sin_samsonsin New Member

Local Time:
    Hmm, since the wither cannot break blocks In singleplayer there must be a diffrence. Problem is where to look? I am a long way from understanding how all the code work so I won't be oh much help in the problem resolving itself.

Sent using Tapatalk on IPhone

12. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    copied server configs to the client and it still does not destroy blocks in singleplayer :(

13. knoxz

knoxz Well-Known Member

Local Time: