A Fresh New Modpack?

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Asapps, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    As am i.

I just want to level all the skill and fish. Have you ever fished in TFC? it kinda cool.
    Also hoping that its a pack with the Add-ons. Cellars, decoration, water sac...ect are all must haves imo.

2. Asapps

Asapps Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    Well NEI is allowed. It should be implemented in Vanilla as part of the game and not a mod.

3. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    name another mod that is allowed? you need a list that are allowed so we don't rule out every pack except pixelmon

Lawmonark likes this.
  4. Lawmonark

Local Time:
    @Bloodbath12321
    There are certain mods that are "staples" to mod pack creators.
    The ones you listed are some of them.

I do not think the problem with packs are that they are all using the same mods, the problem is they are all using the same configs.
    When playing modded minecraft, a lot of player have a "Goldilocks principle". Meaning Packs are either too hard, or they are too easy, or too boring...ect. Very few are just right.

If you want a perfect pack, i suggest you put one together. I have been planing on making a pack that has "underutilized" mods... but it will still include the staples. My idea for a pack is "War or Peace". Have it be a social/community pack that revolves around trading and or war. Wanted mods like.
    -Dynamic Sword Skill
    -Cosmetic Armor
    -Flan's guns
    -Flan's vehicles
    -OpenModular Turrets
    -Minechem
    -Fossils and Archeology Revival
    -Jurassic craft
    -Animals+
    -Mo Creatures
    -Ancient Warfare 2
    -Eureka *force progression through learning
    -Electrical Age
    -Immersive Engineering
    -Smart Moving
    -Alternate terrain generation
    -Streams
    -DecoCraft 2
    -Stacks on Stacks
    -Carpenter Blocks
    -Chisel
    -Pam's Harvest craft
    -Cooking for blockheads
    -Antique Atlas *no mini map mod
    -Territoral Dealings *this is the claim mod... but not protection
    - *insert tech mods here
    -*insert magic mods here
    -*insert Utility mods here
    -*insert decoration and block mods here

That is just a rough idea of the mods. The idea is to make a pack that allows the players to choose how they want to live. Do they want to make a huge army and defensive base? Do they want to have a trading community? Do they want an entertaining town with a zoo? How about an amusement park with roller coasters...ect?
    Allowing players to either protect each other and become allies... or cause wars. The beauty of it is, the players control the outcome of the pack and world. Lets say there is a group of people that just want to raid and kill, while the rest of the players are against it. Then the players against it band together to "take out" the that group. Or vise versa.
    The Terrtoral Dealings mod seems to allow that to be a thing. In the pack i would only want to allow flight via Planes. So people could build "protected" villages that can only be flown into.

I do not know when i will start building this pack. But its just an idea i had.[DOUBLEPOST=1448990211,1448927729][/DOUBLEPOST]Check this out @Bloodbath12321
    Civilization - Mod Pack (What to help build?) | MineYourMind Community

SergiKuro and chugga_fan like this.
  5. Asapps

Asapps Well-Known Member

Local Time:
  6. Lawmonark

Local Time: