Done Server Crash on Login

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies' started by _usernamehere_, Dec 6, 2015.

1. _usernamehere_

_usernamehere_ New Member

Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    So, whenever I log in the server crashes....kinda a problem lol. So I was working on crucible/lava stuff when i noticed that the barrel supplying cobble to the crucibles was kinda weird. It kept jumping from full(which it should have been) to around 2400ish. Obviously that should never happen since itemducts cant extract that quickly. I thought that picking it up and replacing it would fix it, but when I placed it back down again it looked glitched out and the server crashed. Now whenever I log in, that gets loaded and the server crashes. I can't do anything about this and I was wondering if you could fix this?

2. GoldenPalladium

GoldenPalladium Honestly, I'm pretty much dead.

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    I would suggest creating a ticket. An admin should be able to pinpoint the location of the crucible crashing the server and remove it.

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    Can you try to join agian?

4. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    Rep, he said he crashes upon logging in, how could he make a ticket?

5. GoldenPalladium

Local Time:
    Well, I'm pretty sure he'll be at spawn next time he logs in. xP

6. _usernamehere_

_usernamehere_ New Member

Local Time:
    Well i can log in to the main server but if i log into the as server itll crash. I just got back so ill log in again.[DOUBLEPOST=1449451586][/DOUBLEPOST]Also i feel like this is my fault for causing this because I used the diamond dolly on a barrel. I'm pretty sure that's the issue and I apologize for this. I know that the dolly is banned but everyone said that the diamond dolly was fine but I never thought of it as "the diamond dolly can pick up spawners and don't use it as a normal dolly because that would be an issue" I apologize for that and I'll definitely stop using it on barrels.[DOUBLEPOST=1449451765][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, so I just logged in and it was fine this time? The glitched out barrel was there but this time it didn't crash, so I broke the barrel. Well....Sorry about this and I guess its fine now.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  7. GoldenPalladium

Local Time:
    Cool. Thanks for your post. Not sure how you managed to get your hands on a diamond dolly, though- I though the recipe was disabled.