Done Crashing upon Login

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by _usernamehere_, Dec 22, 2015.

1. _usernamehere_

_usernamehere_ New Member

Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    Hey, so I have no idea how to interpret the crash logs and whatnot so I came here lol. So the issue is that whenever I log on to the server my client immediately crashes. I tried going into single player and everything works just fine. I played on the server for a short time and then went over to single player because I wanted to try out some non-expert things before I got started on the server. It was previously fine logging in and playing but now I crash every time I log in. I don't mind if you need to delete my player data or anything since I didn't play much anyway. I just wanna log in an play xD. Also I was wondering where the crash-report is because I went to FTB\FTBInfinity\minecraft\crash-reports and there were a few from like last month that aren't related to this at all. I tried it four separate times today and it crashed but there is no report. BTW it is not an issue with RAM. I've tried using 8 GB ( I have 16), and it still crashes.

2. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    FTB Launcher
    1. Open the Launcher
    2. Select the modpack, click on Edit Modpack and on Open Folder.
    3. Now you are in the mods folder, go back to the minecraft folder.
    4. Open the crash-reports folder.
    5. Paste the content of the latest crash-report on Pastebin.
    6. Click on the Submit button and copy the web link.
    7. Paste the link in the forum thread

3. Matryoshika

Matryoshika Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    You may also pastebin the latest log, or the client-console once you have crashed.
    Also, do not allocate more than 4 GB ram, unless you specifically need to. More often than not, allocating more than required will cause more issues than it solves.

4. _usernamehere_

Local Time:
    Well, that is the same folder i checked last time and there aren't any crash reports from when I crashed:/ I looked around other places and found some things titled hs_err_pid12345(it was a different 5 digit number every time) The times on them corresponded to every time I crashed so I opened a couple and found this . There are 6 of these if any more would help. And I usually have 4GB its just every time somebody has an issue the first thing anybody says is allocate more RAM, so I just tried 6 and 8 so I could very safely say that wasn't the issue.

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    I renamed your player file, please try to join

6. _usernamehere_

Local Time:
    Well...I spawned in with the default items in spawn and crashed again:/ This happened twice and its the same thing as before. As soon as I get logged in it crashes. And still no crash-report:/ I'm not sure what the issue is because I tried two different servers and this was not an issue...

7. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Then reinstall the modpack and java please

8. _usernamehere_

Local Time:
    I just reinstalled java and the modpack and it still crashes:/

9. Kutao217

Kutao217 New Member

Local Time:
    Does this happen with all modpacks (if you have tried) or just infinity? Post any crash reports if there are any please.

10. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
  11. _usernamehere_

Local Time:
    This only happens specifically with this server on this modpack. Every other server and modpack are fine as well as single player being fine lol....I havn't actually tried every other server and modpack obviously but agrarian skies on mym servers worked fine the same day and after this happened as well as two other servers for infinity working fine. Single player worked fine before and after this happened. I just tried to update my drivers for my video card and it's up to date. Finaly I tried following the steps....but I don't have the folder "bin" in my .minecraft folder (which doesn't really matter) or my minecraft folder in infinity. I tried doing what i could and that didn't work either:/

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  12. Kutao217

Kutao217 New Member

Local Time:
    Is it still doing it?

13. _usernamehere_

Local Time:
    Yea its still happening...

14. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    @Xfel11 any thought on what else we could try?

15. TheGrandQuest

TheGrandQuest New Member

Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    I too am having this problem but its not just the client crashing the whole launcher crashes for me and I cant seem to pull up crash reports on those specific crashes though the problem has resolved itself id like to know if the mym launcher has its own crashreporter?

16. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    if it is a runtime crash like the one posted before, there should be one, if not you would need to start it via console which will report back.

17. _usernamehere_

Local Time:
    Well it's not that the client crashes and it kicks me off, the entire client closes and I have to reopen the launcher lol. So im pretty sure that you have the same thing:( But yea I have no idea why there are no crash reports.

18. TheGrandQuest

TheGrandQuest New Member

Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    well the problem is resolved for me I still don't know what happened and I cant replicate it but I hope the problem resolves itself for you too :)

19. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
  20. LadyRen13

LadyRen13 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    As this issue seems to be resolved I will be marking this as done. Please fee free to open a new ticket or thread if any further issues occur.