1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Online store wont let me buy things

Discussion in 'Other' started by phantasm136, Jan 30, 2016.

1. phantasm136

phantasm136 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    Hey
    Been a player on the infinity server for a long time, took a bit of a break and have just come back. Im looking to buy rank 3 from the donator store but it keeps telling me "you are not allowed to buy this package" tried it on all other ranks and rank upgrades and it wont let me buy anything? any help with this issue would be appreciated : )

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    Because you already own tier3 ;)

3. phantasm136

Local Time:
    I thought this too as the last time I played I could remember upgrading to teir 3, however im not receiving any of it in game, eg. the main reason I wanted it was for the instant tp, and it still takes 5 secs, none of the other features that come with teir 3 are there either.
    As I mentioned above iv been taken a break from minecraft, the last time I logged in was version 1.10.1, this was my first log in on the current version, could that be the cause of the problem?

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    You have cooldown bypass not delay bypass. So you can run the command multiple times without waiting but you still need to wait the 5 secs until you get teleported.

5. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Cooldown is the time between the uses. E.g. the machine needs to cool down before you can use it again. The other one we call delay (aka warm-up).

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  6. phantasm136

Local Time:
    ahhh, it all becomes clear haha. thanks for the help chaps : )