Done Trying to make an Aqueous Accumulator

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by Zelahni, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Zelahni

Zelahni Active Member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    An Aqueous Accumulator needs copper gear. I made two in my smeltery and it gave me the 'Forestry for minecraft' ones. The recipe calls for the 'Thermal Foundation' ones. So in the end I can's make it. As I understand the Forestry copper gear can be made with five copper ingots, but there's no way to make the Thermal Foundation ones? It should be coming out from the smeltery, but it's not.

So can anyone help with this? I really want to be able to do the quest for it (Water from Air).

//Zelahni

2. MrWisski

MrWisski Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    Did you try making it with the forestry gear? I know we've got a work around for this...but I'm trying to remember what exactly we did, and failing :(

3. Zelahni

Zelahni Active Member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    I did try making it with the forestry gear and it will not accept it unfortunately.

4. MrWisski

Local Time:
    Hrmm. I'll hop over there, and add a shapeless recipe to turn a forestry gear into the proper TE gear, if there isn't already a method to do that.[DOUBLEPOST=1454626252,1454625145][/DOUBLEPOST]OK - Exchange sign at spawn added, and working! Thanks for letting us know :D

Zelahni likes this.
  5. profrags

profrags Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    Wasn't this a bug before where you would click the empty spot where you are supposed to get the accumulator and you get it from clicking it even though the accumulator is invisible?

6. MrWisski

Local Time:
    Yeah, that seems to be the thing here - its a valid recipe, it just doesn't display in the crafting grid.

I'll leave the sign though, perhaps some lone player at 2am will find some use for it, when he/she is confused, and needs to make an Aq Accumulator and noones around to give this info :D

Zelahni and profrags like this.