1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B-Team - Second Generation

Discussion in 'Server Info' started by Slind, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    Hey,

in relation to this topic: Done - [VOTE] B1 & B2 RESET (MAPS, ITEMS, MYMS, EVERYTHING) | MineYourMind Community
    We have prepared new b-team servers and they go live the minute this thread goes public.

Old servers
    The old servers are still accessible through the lobby (sign on the big portals) for the next 5 days that you can say good bye. If you would like a small event where we remove all protections and you can bomb everything down, let us know.

Whats new?
    • complete reset
    • bigger main world (6400 block radius)
    • bigger planets (6400 block radius)
    • protection on planets
    • separation into pve and pvp server
    • ^with this the inventories are no longer synced
    • new direct host names: bteam-pve.mym.li bteam-pvp.mym.li (.mineyourmind.net works, too)

Shop purchase (buycraft):
    If you bought claimblocks from the shop let us know and we will give you them again. Same for kits that have been bought within the last 2 weeks.

TPS:
    Expect bad tps for the start due to +2000 items on the ground every 3-5 minutes. They are from the world generation and need to be collected first. I run a command to remove them every time they reach about 4000-5000

Note:
    @emraldenderman1 has planned a huge project with a big group. I hop you guys keep us posted about it on the forums :)
    New town w/ jobs? | MineYourMind Community

Reset:
    I hope we have quite a fine way of doing the reset this time. People that want to directly start and don't wait from an announcement until the launch should be happy and people that want to say good bye should be, too. Of course, a reset is nothing that everyone loves or is looking forward, but from time to time it has to happen and in this case it was even requested.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
  2. Demonica6666

Demonica6666 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    Yay, a fresh start. I bought some claim blocks but do not know how many. I am happy. Time to make a town. Oh are they accessable through the lobby?

3. AlexisRoger

AlexisRoger Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    question: if I spend my 6000 MyM on claimblocks now, do I get them again? *cheeky smile*

I did buy about 3-4 claim shovels early on though in seriousness. I forget how many

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    nope, this is only related to purchase from the buycraft shop

5. paulnator2112

paulnator2112 Member

Local Time:
    YAY a new fresh start with less lag :D

6. KraftwerkKing

KraftwerkKing Member

Local Time:
    D: But i guess the lag will be gone...but D: I'll miss all 20 demon hearts i got 2 days ago D:

7. xXHalbyXx

xXHalbyXx New Member

Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    This is absolute outrage. I have played with my friends on the B-Team 2 server for at least five months now, and we have worked so hard to get our house the way it is. Some players hate the idea of our server being reset, which actually includes pretty much everyone. With all the work everyone has done and all the things we've achieved, you guys come in and announce that it will all be gone in five days. If this server resets, I am never getting back on. That probably won't stop you from shutting it down, but lots of other people have the same idea as me. This server may have a few technical issues, but every server has that. The lag isn't that big of a problem, only if someone is in space or in the Promise Lands. I'm gonna go server hunting now. Peace.

~xXHalbyXx

8. AlexisRoger

AlexisRoger Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    P.S. new server PVE. no market listings for animal eggs, fyi, plus /modreq doesnt seem to work

9. CAlonghair

CAlonghair Active Member

Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    I bought I think over 5000 claimblocks on B2, so on the restart, I would like them.

10. KraftwerkKing

KraftwerkKing Member

Local Time:
    I will admit, I don't like the reset at all. I will still play, I am annoyed that me and my team will lose all of our items(we had just started going to spirit world) and all of our tesseracts and Resonant Energy Cells and Witchery and everything. I know everyone is going to be annoyed at this, but every server has to reset at some point.

11. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Guys this is related to the buycraft shop. :(

12. CAlonghair

CAlonghair Active Member

Local Time:
    A cool thing that could be implemented is that one server is free-for-all pvp while the other is no pvp, but the inventories are still saved between.

13. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    the inventories are not linked

14. KraftwerkKing

KraftwerkKing Member

Local Time:
    I'm going to guess out inventories aren't going to carry over to the new servers are they?

15. Decnav

Decnav Proud member of the VRMasterRace Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    Im gonna give b-team a try, taking a vacation from horizons

16. cbrozak

cbrozak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    I am sorry to hear this, I would like to point out however that while you say most the server didn't want a reset, the poll suggested otherwise:

Done - [VOTE] B1 & B2 RESET (MAPS, ITEMS, MYMS, EVERYTHING) | MineYourMind Community

It is for the better, as there are a lot of changes being incorporated with the reset as well as a reset. It is better for the community as a whole.

17. ppoook

ppoook New Member

Local Time:
    are we able to move any items because my friend and i literally started on bteam 2 yesterday :(

18. Auonddon

Auonddon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Sorry No this is a complete reset money and all.

19. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    TPS are low due to +2000 items on the ground every 3-5 minutes. They are from the world generation and need to be collected first. I run a command to remove them every time they reach +4 - 5k

20. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Modreq should work with the next restart, thanks for reporting. About the eggs. I don't know if there is still the issue that the animals are not spawning.