Done [Client thread/INFO]: Warning: Clientside chunk ticking took xxx ms

Discussion in 'Vanilla Plus' started by skrilla1984, Feb 3, 2016.

1. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    Hm, this thread is about vanilla_plus. Does infinity have the issue too?

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    If we don't find the issue it will start again after a while.

Saint_Ceadda likes this.
  3. ben_mkiv

ben_mkiv Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    after reading the lasts posts i guess for infinity it's not the same issue. Because some people have the problem, and others don't have it (at the same location, so it might be some block/machine which causes that.)

I think thats nothing which can be fixed serverside. So we should keep this Thread related to vanilla+, i'm also fine if my posts get removed.

SirWill likes this.
  4. zacattacksellers

zacattacksellers Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    i think we need a server wipe the lag is so bad its like unplayable i have had problems with chunks loading geting problems with lag spikes freezes going down to 0 fps every 2 sec for no reason. it needs fixed and how hard is it really to do a sever wipe it would probably take you 15 mins. sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe sever wipe

5. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    wiping the server won't fix the issue. The mopack has not received any update since we setup the server. There will be no difference.

6. oldfroglady

oldfroglady New Member

Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    Any kind of ETA on when the lag issue could be addressed? I know its a low population server and understand that staff is busy. Just wondering if its something on the to-do list? Thank you for responding to our server reset request.

7. zacattacksellers

zacattacksellers Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    but we only have lag in someplaces how can it just be from a lack of updates maybe there are no more updates because the mod pack is complete and there is no need to update. and like all the people who play regularly want a wipe i say give the people what they want

8. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    My only guess so far is that it is related to a driver update. Due to the frequency it appeared from one day to another. In this case it would be likely that it is an entire mod. In any case this won't be easy to debug. Its on my list, but I don't know when I will be able to solve it. I assume that investing a few hours won't be sufficient enough to find the source, not to speak of fixing it.

9. skrilla1984

skrilla1984 Not Canadian.

Local Time:
    you sound like you're understaffed :/

if i were to guess, id say the battlegear mod is broken. thats one, if you use the knights armor, it crashes the server every time. you could start there

oldfroglady likes this.
  10. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    in terms of people knowing how to patch mods, yes.

11. skrilla1984

skrilla1984 Not Canadian.

Local Time:
    I dont know if you guys have been doing anything to fix this situation, but it seems to be getting a little better. Still some small "lag traps" but it has definitely got better.