B-Team - Second Generation

Discussion in 'Server Info' started by Slind, Jun 1, 2014.

1. AlexisRoger

AlexisRoger Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    no, seen tons of animals. I was more thinking of long term limited coven witches.
    Also bats for very very new players[DOUBLEPOST=1401658559,1401658521][/DOUBLEPOST]Ps, every player out there.... new map is HUGE! tons of varied places to make a home!

I look forward to seeing some of you there.[DOUBLEPOST=1401668989][/DOUBLEPOST]Also on that note, Musicisum, read your ingame /mail for where we decided to set up. Sadly, no decent icy hills by lava that we found, so We chose snowy alps+wasteland (for Tav) and you have a redwood forest next door if you prefere one or the other. we have two tiny 10x10 claims, and the potential for 3 witch spawners so far, with many many more to claim for everyone else![DOUBLEPOST=1401669034][/DOUBLEPOST]we cant add you to the trust till your online at the same time though. Sorry. off to bed as I have work tomorrow. see you soon I hope!

2. SeaToSky

SeaToSky New Member

Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    Whats the point of finding a new server youll be starting from scratch there too.

3. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    The hope that it will not reset and is more stable, I would say. But with the downside that the map isn't fresh and you have to learn the server structure first.

4. SeaToSky

SeaToSky New Member

Local Time:
    I dont understand why people get so angry over map resets, personally I think theyre great. Ya it suck losing your items and builds etc. But its a fresh start and everyone is in the same boat as you.

5. Rocketarm360

Rocketarm360 New Member

Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    I bought a tier 2 from Buycraft, along with resource and weapons kit.

6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    any issues with that, as you talk about it here?

7. ImJinx

ImJinx Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I know that I've bought claim blocks on bteam is there a way to check how many were purchased?

8. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    2k and granted in a minute

9. 7dazelation

7dazelation New Member

Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    awww,Im mad and sad that all of my hardwork gon poof but I think Im gonna play it again sure that everything restarted and starting from scratch again is hard but as long the sever is still the same, Ill try
    Question: Will this happen again?(the server restarting)

10. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    I can neither say yes or no. If it will be required/requested again it is likely to happen again, but it shouldn't happen within the next 3 months and than the first 1.7 packs might come out.

11. Decnav

Decnav Proud member of the VRMasterRace Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    The reset was the results of a poll here on the fourms.

In general worlds get harder to support as players build, and move on.

Most modded minecraft servers reset about every 6 months, MYM on the other hand has offered stable worlds well beyond many upgrades.