Done Missing T5 Donator Rank?

Discussion in 'Other' started by Xoe, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Xoe

Xoe New Member

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    So after coming back to MyM after a few months i came back to see that my donator rank is missing from my account. I have not changed my IGN, I have not been banned ever, so i don't know why it is like this.

Also for some reason when i try to do /ticket create in game i can't make a ticket.

2. Xoe

Xoe New Member

Local Time:
    Also this is my second time purchasing my T5 Donator rank on this server. the first one is on my original account i used to use on this server but for somereason i cannot retrieve that account the ign should be warsaw666 i think. For my second account the ign is Xaryu.[DOUBLEPOST=1455485542][/DOUBLEPOST]I with some searching i should be able to find the transaction ID for both purchases if i may get both readded on my current minecraft account and a New Minecraft Account.

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    You have the rank:
    Code:
    Xoe is a member of: tier5, player19

4. Xoe

Xoe New Member

Local Time:
    Well apparently i do not because my character doesn't have the rank. Maybe my forum has it listed that i have the rank but my character does not.

I even typed in chat to see and i have no titles and can't change titles, no kits, no access/permission for commands.

IGN: Xaryu

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    I checked your Xoe account which you used in this thread. You should be more clear the next time, you not even mentioned that it is missing on your Xaryu account.

I have to set this on hold for now as I need to forum search which is broken atm to check the issue.

6. Xoe

Xoe New Member

Local Time:
    Ok, I am sorry for not clarifying what IGN this is broken on, and my answer and question in response is Xaryu (<- IGN) but for what i wanted to also ask if it is possible that if i try contacting Mojang to recover my account and cannot get it back ( IGN: warsaw666 ) may the T5 Rank be transferred to a different account. I strongly think the account with IGN of warsaw666 was hacked away from me.

7. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    You lost me.
    1. request to change forum name and rank from Xoe (warsaw666) to Xaryu
    2. request to change rank back to Xaryu
    Were you able to recover that account and want to move things back, or did you simply forget the transfer in the past?

In any case we will need a forum account with the proper name/uuid.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  8. Xoe

Xoe New Member

Local Time:
    Ok so after a few email back and forward to Mojang i was able to recover the account that is linked to this forum account (warsaw666 or as the IGN is now Xoe) . I will quickly go and create a forum account for my other account (previously Xaryu and i changed to iXo3) since it seems to be very important to have a separate forums for each account i have. I will go and write a message in this thread in case you need it or just for convenience.

I confirmed that my first account has T4+ now all that is left is to add my second T4+ rank to my other account.

~ Sorry if i caused a lot of confusion by not being clear in certain areas.

9. iStarlightz

iStarlightz Prince Cuddles

Local Time:
    This is my second forum account for the Minecraft Character, iXo3.[DOUBLEPOST=1456096671,1456095337][/DOUBLEPOST]First purchase for T4+ was @6/30/2014 for 80Euro for Minecraft Username "Xaryu"

Second purchase for T4+ was @10/5/2015 for 80Euro for Minecraft Username "Xoe"

If needed on a private message or on skype i can PM you the transaction IDs that i have.

10. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    You should have the rank in the next 15 minutes.