New town w/ jobs?

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by emraldenderman1, May 12, 2014.

1. paulnator2112

paulnator2112 Member

Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    @Acegurke yeah *liked* :D But could you describre it more what you mean with machines in the dark area?

Gesendet von meinem U8655-1 mit Tapatalk 2

2. Acegurke

Acegurke New Member

Local Time:
    @paulnator2112 well it was just a little bit of talk between me and cbrozak about it. We thought about something like using the Dark area to build anykind of mashine, idc which one XD, or mobgrinder in it. We also could light it up with Project Red illumination. For example: u have ur Item Storage system on the Island and ur mashines that produce cobblestone and burn it to Stone are on the ground. The finished Stone then gets send back on the island. i think it would look great if there are alot of pipes going from the ground back up to the island. it also would look cool if we use visible fluiduct, the ones that show whats inside, cause it would look awesome if there are a few pipes with shining green LXP and lava in it.

3. emraldenderman1

emraldenderman1 New Member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    Ok can any1 here write a list of all the people in the town w/ @"name" i would like to contact everyone so i can discuss wats going on with the town[DOUBLEPOST=1401823701,1401823608][/DOUBLEPOST]and @Acegurke thats a great idea! i really like the way the town is heading!

4. cbrozak

cbrozak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    Feel free to hop on and discuss it, we are all farming mats and setting up already.

5. emraldenderman1

Local Time:
    K everyone in the town! i have thought about it and we will start building in a week! if u r wondering why its because we need to get more supplies for the town

6. Acegurke

Acegurke New Member

Local Time:
    @emraldenderman1 well it wasnt just me who came up with everything. paulnator2112 had the idea with the steampunk theme, i had the idea of a flying island with zeppelins and cbrozak the one with the pipes and mashine rooms on the bottom. We already started building a giant plattform at a hight of 180 so feel free to join us.

7. cbrozak

Local Time:
    Already started.

8. SheldoreCooper

SheldoreCooper New Member

Local Time:
    I would like to join the town/city. My ign: SheldoreCooper and im a tier 2 rank. i wouldnt mind mining, farming, or digging. :)

9. jacobz10

jacobz10 New Member

Local Time:
    Yeah this will be awesome and one more idea of mine
    I thnk we should have a public smeltery if we want just make it huge and smelt whatever and make weapons
    I mean we can all have our own if we want but if we don't have 1 that would be nice.
    And emeraldenderman could I be the restaurant ouwner and the public chest guy.[DOUBLEPOST=1401839332,1401839188][/DOUBLEPOST]We don't need to do the smeltery thing but I think it would be nice

10. cbrozak

Local Time:
    Oh yeah, that's been on the table since the get-go ;)

I was thinking, what if we made that big main island that actually came together pretty fast today just like a, call it "Town Square" with all the public buildings and we have our personal housing on little islands within sight, but not too close arranged around "Town Square"? Eh? That would be really epic! That way we can personalize our homes while not having to stick with the town theme but can customize your idea of a "floating steam-punk island".

11. KingT

KingT Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Good first news; Just finished the "Town Square"
    [​IMG]

(cant finish this little hole, its in the Claim from Paul :D

cbrozak likes this.
  12. cbrozak

Local Time:
    Awesome! I hope to be on not too long from now, we should start creating a "floor plan" for it. :D

13. paulnator2112

paulnator2112 Member

Local Time:
    It seems an mod or admin have already fixed that little hole xD
    @emraldenderman1 a list of all active users or of ALL users who have joined the town?

14. emraldenderman1

Local Time:
    yes @paulnator2112 and @jacobz10 i was thinking about that 2, many we could have a 4x10 room of chests for each person somewhere floating around the city, and ALL builders make sure every building has a airship over the town (make your own design if u want)

@jacobz10 the rooms could be side by side and the doors can be made out of rowan wood so we could all have keys for our rooms!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
  15. SheldoreCooper

Local Time:
    what should my job be?

16. cbrozak

Local Time:
    What would you enjoy doing sir?

17. SheldoreCooper

Local Time:
    i would not mine being a Miner,Digger or a farmer.

18. cbrozak

Local Time:
    Well we will definitely need any of those :) I think maybe our priority right now should be a public inventory system at the base (claimed, but trusted by everyone in the Town party), so that we have a place to store all the stuff we gather and will need. We also will need a tree farm created and hooked up to the inventory system pretty soon.

19. SheldoreCooper

Local Time:
    ok sounds good

20. Acegurke

Acegurke New Member

Local Time:
    i can do the inventory system and the automated tree farm which will be connected to the system. If we do a public inventory system, everyone needs to store things in there. If we have single person that is only taking stuff out but not refilling it up, it wont work so well.

cbrozak likes this.