Revenge of the C-Team

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Xyrik, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Xyrik

Xyrik [Knight of Arashi]

Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    Hey I wasn't really sure where else to post this, and I just wanted to ask, will we have Revenge of the C-Team on the MyM launcher any time soon? I prefer using that because it's one thing, and it has things come with TabbyChat etc.

If this is in the incorrect section Mods/Admin, please feel free to move it :)

2. bigbluu722

bigbluu722 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    As it's an ATLauncher pack, we will most likely not have it on our launcher. It has to do with permissions to have the pack on our launcher, hence why we don't have CrundeeCraft or Skyfactory 2 on our launcher either.
    -V

3. Xyrik

Xyrik [Knight of Arashi]

Local Time:
    Bah, that sucks. I really dislike messing with multiple launchers and I like having TabbyChat etc. Not like I can't do 'em on my own but it's so much easier with the MyM Launcher

4. Ash00182

Ash00182 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    There's no "most likely", it's "we can't" have them on the mym launcher because of the ATLauncher not allowing it.

profrags likes this.
  5. Tomatoh

Tomatoh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You could always add it to the launcher yourself. Would just have to use ATL launcher when things get updated unless you know what you are doing.

6. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    As said above, there is no possibility of adding C-team onto the MyM launcher. To quote Ash

7. Arcanuo

Arcanuo Old School Poster

Local Time:
    It's not the fact they don't want to add the pack, it's legalities. At permissions forbid these type of things, and nobody wants to deal with illegal infringement over ease of access.

8. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    anyone want to send me a copy of cteam that would allow me to login? i tried doing that stuff myself but couldn't get it to let me online.

post it on dropbox or something, or private message me and i can tell you my email and you can email it to me.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  9. bigbluu722

Local Time:
    How come you need this exactly?
    -V

10. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    i kind-of want to play Revenge of the C-team, which younguys have a server for btw, but cteam has some mods the server doesn't allow. i tried removing the mods, nothing. tried removing their configs as well, still nothing. so i was wondering, if anyone playing the pack on the server could give me a copy of their pack so i can play as well. i've been dying for a new pack to play.

11. bigbluu722

Local Time:
    Looks like you might be on the wrong version of the pack. You know what version you're using exactly? Would be nice info to have, to point you accordingly to let you be able to play.
    -V