1.9 The Combat Update

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Arcanuo, Mar 3, 2016.

1. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    thanks, now can you make it so that all crafted swords in 1.9 are like this? for the purpose of raid/pvp servers, kthx, would love to know

2. AlphaRue

AlphaRue Egotistic Extremely Important Member

Local Time:
    you can using command blocks or I believe configs or even a plugin that makes those crafted items have that specific nbt tag

3. Arcanuo

Arcanuo Old School Poster

Local Time:
    Considering I'll be off for a couple days, I feel now is a great time to derail and comment on something I've been thinking of for awhile.

When someone says something somewhat sarcastic or rude towards you, you call them out and make a big deal out of it, and completely blow the issue out of the water.

When somebody disagrees with you, as AlphaRue has in this case, you become snippy, sarcastic and rudely disregard there points and act very very immature. The exact copy of what I mentioned above, you become like those people you call out, but apparently's its fine for you to be rude.

This needs to stop, you disregard all opinions, and continue to post on threads with the attitude "Your way or the high way", half them time your posts aren't helpful towards the OP, and are mostly snubs.

I ask you stop, I genuinely do enjoy playing with you, talking to you, for the most part, but as someone who spends a fair amount of my time on the forums, this needs to stop.

profrags and The_Icy_One like this.
  4. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    Alpha and I were teammates way back, the reason i'm saying this is that I look for information and cannot find it ever being shown, and I would genuinely like to know, normally, btw, I'm VERY sarcastic, generally my posts also are solutions to a problem, I'm very forward though, but if this discussion continues more, please, take it to PMs, more open there for actual things to be said than anything else

5. Arcanuo

Arcanuo Old School Poster

Local Time:
    Fair enough.

6. AlphaRue

AlphaRue Egotistic Extremely Important Member

Local Time:
    just saying this is kinda what he is talking about...(
    )
    not trying to be rude but for this situation you most definitely could have worded your reply more eloquently, saying it is acceptable to be rude to someone due to prior cooperation is slightly counter intuitive, as is saying that your posts are generally solutions(
    )
    ...and if you want the source for my info check jeb_'s twitter

7. LordAzio

LordAzio Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    i love the idea of some skill being needed to fight in 1.9 but ive heard mojang go back on their idea of the cool down because they patched it to where only half the time is needed to hit granted it still takes time and stops the kiddies with their auto clickers clicking 100 times a second but still

8. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    forge is already on 1.9 :O im impressed there not messing around :p