Thaumic Skies and Avaritia pt2

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by CaptainPrice_, Mar 21, 2016.

1. CaptainPrice_

CaptainPrice_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:41 PM
    Edit: Please use this to vote: PollJunkie.com - Avaritia Items

Place for voting/discussion on which items should be enabled. I'll try and list them all, please let me know if I've forgotten anything. I'm not going to post options for crafting ingredients, as those have no overworld uses except for crafting other items. If you have possible recipe suggestions, post those here too.

List from kinlich's post describing what everything does:
    • Infinity Catalyst - Crafting item
    • Infinity Ingot - Crafting item, can be used as TConstruct Material
    • Blood Orb of Armok - Instantly sets your Soul Networks LP to 1.000.000.000
    • Asgardandelion - Botania "generating" flower - instantly refills connected mana spreader
    • Nature's Ruin, aka. Infinity Axe - Axe that instantly mines a tree, as if using veinminer - Infinite durability
    • Planet Eater, aka. Infinity Shovel - Shovel that instantly mines whatever a shovel mines - Infinite durability (Only banned it because I banned the other tools as well)
    • Cosmic Meatballs - Food that give 10 foodpoints and 10 saturation points
    • Ultimate Stew - Same as Cosmic Meatballs, only gives Regen II for 5 minutes as well
    • Infinity Armor - When fully worn 80% Vis Discount, moderate speed buff(in air and on land), mobs wont hit you anymore (they will follow you and try to, but its like you are in creative)
    • Endest Pearl - Thrown like an ender Pearl, creates a sphere with a diameter of about 7 blocks at the block it hits, destroying/killing everything in it before exploding - Would stay banned because of possible claim bypasses / grieving
    • World Breaker aka. Infinity Pickaxe - Insta-Mines whatever a pick mines, turns ores into Fractured ores, that give more material
    • Skullfire sword - "Beheads skeletons and scorches them black."
    • Longbow of the Heavens - If arrow hits, does about 37 dmg without enchants, if it doesnt hit, it will summon an arrow hail in a small area around it, with about 8 arrows coming from the sky dealing 18,5 dmg each
    • Matter Cluster - Crafting Item (When you mine the terrain with world breaker, blocks mined are dropped in a matter cluster.)
    • Infinitatio - Like tiny Potato from Botania, just gives buffs when rightclicked: Night Vision, Speed, Haste II, Strength III, Absorption, Saturation, Jump Boost, Regen II, Resistance II, Fire Resistance, Water Breathing, each of them lasting 3 minutes. The Infinitatio wont be used up upon use, so you have those buffs theoreticly without time limit xD
    • Crystal studded Neutronium Wand - Thaumcraft wand, having a 10% Vis discount, 9.999.999 Capacity per primal and insta-refills itself once in a player's inventory
    • This mod adds its own recipes for the Thermal Expansion and AppliedEnergistics Creative Energy Cells, those would stay disabled
    • Sword of the Cosmos - Sword that deals literally infinite Attack dmg (can still be enchanted with sharpness xD)

Copy and paste this list and vote one way or another on each item:
    • Building Blocks - [ Yes / No]
    • Infinitatio - [ Yes / No]
    • Blood Orb of Amarok - [ Yes / No]
    • Nature's Ruin - [ Yes / No]
    • Planet Eater - [ Yes / No]
    • Cosmic Meatballs - [ Yes / No]
    • Ultimate Stew - [ Yes / No]
    • Infinity Armor Set - [ Yes / No]
    • Endest Pearl - [ Yes / No]
    • Skullfire Sword - [ Yes / No]
    • Akashic Records - [ Yes / No]
    • Sword Of The Cosmos - [ Yes / No]
    • World Breaker - [ Yes / No]
    • Longbow of the Heavens - [ Yes / No]
    • Crystal Studded Cosmic Neutronium Wand - [ Yes / No]
    • Asgardandelion - [ Yes / No]
    • Thermal Expansion Creative Energy Cell - [ Yes / No]
    • Applied Energistics 2 Creative Energy Cell - [ Yes / No]
    • Tinkers Construct Integration - [ Yes / No]
    • Green Heart Canisters - [Yes / No]
    Obviously despite all our votes, the curators of this modpack do reserve the right to veto our decisions. This is a suggestion thread.

Add green heart canisters too please!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  2. CaptainPrice_

Local Time:
    • Building Blocks - Yes
    • Infinitatio - Yes
    • Blood Orb of Amarok - Yes
    • Nature's Ruin - Yes
    • Planet Eater - Yes
    • Cosmic Meatballs - Yes
    • Ultimate Stew - Yes
    • Infinity Armor Set - Yes
    • Endest Pearl - No (grief/pvp/protection bypass)
    • Skullfire Sword - Yes
    • Akashic Records - No idea what they do? So yes?
    • Sword Of The Cosmos - No (no, does /kill command instead of dealing damage)
    • World Breaker - Yes
    • Longbow of the Heavens - Yes
    • Crystal Studded Cosmic Neutronium Wand - Yes
    • Asgardandelion - Yes
    • Thermal Expansion Creative Energy Cell - Yes
    • Applied Energistics 2 Creative Energy Cell - Yes
    • Tinkers Construct Integration - Yes
    • Green Heart Canisters - Yes
    I know that the orb and wand instantly fill their respective networks, but getting to the point of creating these wonderful items should take a LONG time. Longer than getting the guilty pool on Infinity. Have the wand be an infusion that requires 4 creative energy cells, infinity blocks, and thousands of all the primals or all essentia. Have the orb take like a million LP to make as well as it being an infinity block that you have to stick in the well. My point is is that by the time you are able to make these, there's nothing left for you to do. People will quit the pack because end-game has come, yet again. Having these items would be the ultimate triumph and give people something to work for for quite a while.

3. ultratutu9

ultratutu9 Greater Band of Mana, of stored power.

Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    Agree with @CaptainPrice_ in most items, as long as their crafting recipes don't breake the progression.
    Maybe also add a crafting recipe for the creative mana pool?

4. DrakeonGaming

DrakeonGaming Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:41 PM
    i agree with both of them also cause those ideas seem really interesting and would love to have them but yeah that sword is to op to have

5. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    7:41 PM
  6. kindlich

kindlich Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    @CaptainPrice_ could you maybe make a poll so we can see easier what is wanted or not xD
    and the Akashic Records had no recipe when I made the list, but now it has xD

It's like a thaumcraft knowledge fragment, it only gives you 999 of every aspect registered (though, until you have it, aspects shouldnt be a problem anymore, especially on thaumic skies xD)

And about the recipes:
    The normal ones are already quite hard, but I guess I could make them stupid insane as well xD

7. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    5:41 PM
    Just make it possible :p don't go insane on them

8. CaptainPrice_

Local Time:
    The poll doesn't really allow for Wand: Yes/No options unless im completely missing something. I'll see if I can't find a third-party deal?

Edit: Poll created.
    Please use this to vote: PollJunkie.com - Avaritia Items[DOUBLEPOST=1458596142,1458586950][/DOUBLEPOST]There's also interest in the Thermal Expansion Creative Tank and the Guilty Pool. @kindlich, thoughts?

9. DanPiTV

DanPiTV Learning Omni-Tool

Local Time:
    I vote everything yes. I would like to have some insane recipes for all Avaritia Stuff, but for Green Heart Canisters, I would like to have maybe a rare drop rate, but nothing too insane for that. Just my opinion ;)

EDIT: Endest Perl: [No], didn't see that it would destroy blocks.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  10. kindlich

kindlich Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    According to the poll I re-activated all recipes EXCEPT the sword of the cosmos and the endest pearl, as they only had one more yes vote...
    Should soon be on the server, have to make some tests, though