Done You hear this a lot, but there is a reason for it!

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by Thelehpwnage, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Thelehpwnage

Thelehpwnage New Member

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    So, yesterday I decided to start playing B-team again on MyM (after an 8 month break) and I came on and there was a new world and such. I figured that was cool.

Now, I'm not going to bore you with pointless details, so, here's why I'm posting this thread.

I've found that even after 8+ months, the latency, crashing, etc has gotten worse. I do not know how. I do not know why. But the constant crashing keeps rolling back my inventory by about 10 minutes. Also, this rolls back physical actions in the world slightly as well. This is happening every 5-20 minutes currently, and not to sound like I'm whining or anything, but it's kinda unplayable most of the time. I really would love to play this server, but it is a little difficult when this happens. The rollbacks are frustrating.

Can anyone shed a little light on why the server TPS is so terrible all of the time? I would've figured that 8 months would be enough to have a stable modpack.

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    We can't change how mods are coded and over time it gets worse because there are more and more bases on the server.

I think the crash got already fixed as the server is up since 30 minutes.

3. Thelehpwnage

Thelehpwnage New Member

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Ah... That's what I figured... And unfortunately, there isn't a fix for it. At least not an easy one. I'm not sure how long this map has been out for, as I only just came back now 2 days ago.