Done Donated, but haven't obtained rank/kits/etc.

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by Thelehpwnage, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Thelehpwnage

Thelehpwnage New Member

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    I have donated for the tier 2, and have not obtained any of the in game items. Could I please get some help? :eek:

2. MrsFaithfyre

MrsFaithfyre Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hi Thelehpwnage it can take 15-30 minutes for the rank to apply. Once it has you wont receive anything like items automatically you will gain access to commands listed on the shop page and you will have access to /kit. You will need to type /kit <kit> to receive the ones you selected for each one. And it works once every 24 hours on every server on our network.

Please let us know if this helps :)

3. Thelehpwnage

Thelehpwnage New Member

Local Time:
    Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply! I was just worried that I typed something wrong and everything went downhill. I'll update you in 10-15 minutes.
    ^.^[DOUBLEPOST=1459190006,1459189007][/DOUBLEPOST]Rank still has not applied. I'm unsure of what to do right now.

4. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting? It doesn't apply till then and sometimes takes a server restart before your name changes. A staff member who is home can look at your groups and check as well.

5. Thelehpwnage

Thelehpwnage New Member

Local Time:
    I have tried the disconnect/reconnect trick, which hasn't changed anything. There is a server restart happening in less than 10 minutes. I'll update you then.[DOUBLEPOST=1459190870,1459190344][/DOUBLEPOST]The restart has not done anything. I don't know what went wrong- Paypal said the order was confirmed and good to go.

6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    It appears that you have been paying with bank transaction which only clears once the money arrived:
    [​IMG]

7. Thelehpwnage

Thelehpwnage New Member

Local Time:
    Well, I suppose this would indeed be why. That was rather stupid of me. Well, at least I know. Thank you, Slind.

8. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    Hello,

Thanks for opening up a support thread! I'll be marking this as done since your issue has been resolved. If there are any further questions or problems with this particular issue please mark the thread open and respond here again (or create a ticket in game).

Thank you and happy gaming :D