MYM-Youtube Project ? - Share your ideas

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Werwolfi_de, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Werwolfi_de

Werwolfi_de Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    This post is directly adressed to people who are intertested in making videos/cut them/ or are in any other way interested to get a place on the official MineYourMind Youtube channel.

[​IMG]
    We recently takled in a meeting about letting our players hand in awesome videos/gameplay/tutorials etc. Which we are going to share over the YT channel. We will not be able to share all of the videos but we try to make the best out of it. The idea atm is : Top Minecraft Video of the Week

If you are interested or having ideas about this topic just comment here and we will see what we can do and how we will do it :)

I wish you all an awesome day on our servers.
    Werwolfi_de

2. CamDyl

CamDyl New Member

Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    Sounds great it would really get the word out there.

Edit: I would sub

3. Rebelborn

Rebelborn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
  4. Werwolfi_de

Local Time:
    Yes but the videos are very old. It's from the time MineYourMind was a German only server^^

5. Arcanuo

Arcanuo Old School Poster

Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    I'd like to see top builds of the network, with three showcases for three category; for builds, automations, and Other. It'd showcase the skills of the community.

6. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    well i got premier and after affects and am capable of using them :) if needed most likly better ppl with better skills but offers there

7. MrDietPeppsi

MrDietPeppsi Newbie

Local Time:
    I would love to when I get a better comp XD, mine is not too great right now and couldn't handle recording modpacks.

8. GGothicRide

GGothicRide The Destroyer

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    most these kinds of deals end very quickly due to lack of support or YouTubes System not getting the channel anywhere but where it originally started from, small channels die off as quickly as they are born due to the bigger much more sustained channels that have paid alot of money to obtain the kind of views and subscribers , i gave up on my YouTube Channel a long time ago, YouTubes System is very flawed, small channels will never go anywhere due to it, the reason why is due to youtubes system now relying on view time overall, rather then clicks and views in general, getting the word out for your own channel is very very very difficult without paying large sums of money to get paid for ads to help your channel.

Howerver, i do have Sony Vegas Pro 13 and FRAPS recording software, if need be i can run the recording through OBS as well, i can edit videos as well, i would be willing to do this kind of thing for the network as well since my real life isnt being taken up by much

@SirStudMuffin @tyler489

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  9. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    also maybe video events and such have like a few people flying around filming and then compile the footage of the event

10. The_Icy_One

The_Icy_One Procrastinates by doing work

Local Time:
    It may be worthwhile to whitelist mods like Camera Studio for smoother capture and build timelapses.

BookerTheGeek and johnfg10 like this.
  11. Werwolfi_de

Local Time:
    we can do that thats not a problem

BookerTheGeek likes this.
  12. MrDietPeppsi

MrDietPeppsi Newbie

Local Time:
    Well gothic its not something you can really just get right away, i was in youtube for about 6 months and I grew from about 10 of my friends to over 200 with the right kind of content and publicity you can get your "small" youtube channel to a bigger channel. It may take many years to go "Big time" but you have to remember all channels even the biggest ones all started very small. They just stuck with it for a very long time.

13. Arcanuo

Arcanuo Old School Poster

Local Time:
    I like community projects, but can't think of anything I can bring to the table.

Neat idea, though.

14. MrDietPeppsi

MrDietPeppsi Newbie

Local Time:
    Well I heard you were pretty good with mods arcuano and if able to it would be great if you could record but if not you very well could help people out with tips and teaching them.

15. Scull

Scull Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Create polls on what the community wants to more know the most about, or rituals/ processes they struggle with.

16. MrDietPeppsi

MrDietPeppsi Newbie

Local Time:
    Great idea ^^^^

17. King_Cronus

King_Cronus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    So ....u have the man power to sustain this ?

18. Werwolfi_de

Local Time:
    at the moment we are just gathering ideas etc to discuss in the next meeting

19. bcreative1979

bcreative1979 Creator of "The Workshop 2.0" and "old man"

Local Time:
    hey guys even if its just videos like, how to claim, how to sell and how to use claim blocks.. that would help a lot of users and also I can imagine some lets plays aswell.. I think its a brilliant idea..

20. ben_mkiv

ben_mkiv Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You could also make tutorials for some Mods which aren't well documented.

Botany, RFTools and probably more could get more attention.

bcreative1979 likes this.