1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Better Servers? A lot of downtime.

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by RobertDevious, Jun 12, 2014.

1. RobertDevious

RobertDevious New Member

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    Hey,

I'm fairly new here, and I would like to engage the community while playing some Minecraft, but it seems that every time I have tried to log on in the last two weeks the Monster server has been down. This is frustrating and making me (and the friends I have invited) not even want to try playing here anymore. I don't mean to step on any toes, but what is with all the down time and log in errors? I would really like to play here.

2. slyder5649

slyder5649 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    The server is working out some kinks and we're trying to make a better overall experience in the end. Sorry for any of the issues you may have experienced. :/

3. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    everything should be back up. We will see what caused this downtime later by scanning the kernel logs. If you want a maximum uptime, you might want to consider hosting your own server where you can fix issues the moment they come up.

chrisj165 likes this.