Where Did Everyone Migrate To?

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by aero_c, Apr 15, 2016.

1. aero_c

aero_c Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    This isn't really a thread looking for support, but since it's the only forum specific to Civilization I'm gonna post here.

Where did everyone go? This was a lively server up until a couple weeks ago, and it's not that old. Is this normal for MYM?

2. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    This should of went in community talk

Any way I've been distracted and I think a lot of people have completed civ by now :(

3. aero_c

aero_c Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    How do you complete civ? Are people's goals just to do to an end run on the most OP equipment then move on to the next mod pack (where they do the exact same thing all over again)?

4. johnfg10

Local Time:
    As in built all the things they want to build

5. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    everyones gone to infinity

6. hannes3510

hannes3510 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:10 AM
    infinity skyblock is the new magnet

7. Scull

Scull Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    moved to proper section. :)

johnfg10 likes this.
  8. King_Cronus

King_Cronus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Moved because no-one was talking

9. PhishTahkoh

PhishTahkoh Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    Personally, I moved to Infinity Skyblock and then to Infinity Evolved with the new IS5 server open

10. Arcanuo

Arcanuo Old School Poster

Local Time:
    I'm still around, but I sort of left mc, haven't been on for several days, so I'm here, but not.

11. aD0UBLEj

aD0UBLEj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Played some Project Ozone and now it's serious work time for like 3 weeks then a few more weeks of revision and exams, a little bored of MC atm unless something new and amazing comes along.

profrags likes this.
  12. King_Cronus

Local Time:
    Lol same here i am not joking mine craft has now become repetitive as i have done every mod and blah blah now i face the exams in 4 weeks time these will be my last few days of mine craft until the exams are done good luck ajj

13. The_Icy_One

The_Icy_One Procrastinates by doing work

Local Time:
    I got fed up with constant disconnects, haven't been back in a few days.

14. AceOfBases

AceOfBases CDO: OCD alphabetized as it ought to be.

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    The longevity of a server is not necessarily progression. Eventually, most people reach the 'end' of a pack. Some reach it in days. Why do they stay after that?

I still check into Civ pretty often to see if my friends are there. When they return, so shall I, regardless of how far I've progressed through the mods.

The_Icy_One and johnfg10 like this.
  15. Jdawg215

Jdawg215 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I'm half same to Ace and half same to bossly, I'd go back if the server was repopulated, but I'm also bored of all those mods; plus knowing a new civil is being discussed kinda defeats the purpose of playing more cause it'll most likely be wiped. Struggling to find something new to play cause mac rip

16. johnfg10

Local Time:
    The issue I believe with civ is if u are art enough u could complete it in no time progression was too open next pack I would like to see more strick progression and belive players will take longer to complete the pack a much harder pack but much more fun I like the community aspect of civ but lots of people play packs for bragging rights and civ is just too easy atm

17. GhostRiderrr

GhostRiderrr Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    My issue with Civ was that I was playing it since the beginning of the testing phase and just kinda got burnt out on the mods there. I would love to get back into it since I met a good amount of cool people on there but I just feel like it needs something different in it than it already has to bring my attention back to it.

18. King_Cronus

Local Time:
    my issue with civ was the fact that there was forced progression the fact that the recepies where hard kinda over killed i mean look at ozone its the most fun i have had in a long time mostly due to the op emc system but the matter of the fact is that after i built my castle with you john and all the other peeps i was banned and so on and all my progression was that reset i believe this that pushed people away from civil there needs to be a stable version where items will not be lost and worlds will not be reset so 1.9 all the way my friend

19. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    idk how much longer i'll be sticking around on civ, but i'll hold onto my hopes that civ can become great again, no doubt. but if you update, update to 1.8, screw 1.9 pvp mechanics .-.

20. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Its difficult, Youve gotta keep people intrested and keep people going for a while
    Like it could be interesting but done in an hour = that wouldnt work and the other way wouldnt
    Its hard to balance. From what i remember and this is from the start Civ had the normal beginning but the mid section seemed a bit of a jump too far. the pack has interesting mechanics where i remember spending 3 hours trying to make my drawbridge right.
    I just hope one day that I can go back as my altar ego of ApacheHelicopter1