MYM-Youtube Project ? - Share your ideas

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Werwolfi_de, Apr 12, 2016.

1. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    botania is one of the best documented mod -.-

2. ben_mkiv

ben_mkiv Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    that doesn't help ppl who want to use botany :p

well, actually they reworked the wiki @ Botany - Binnie Mods Wiki

Not sure about the video tutorials atm, haven't checked for a few weeks

Slind likes this.
  3. MrDietPeppsi

MrDietPeppsi Newbie

Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    In general I believe you should have many different videos not only encumbering the mods and servers but also about forums. I think it would be good to show them how to do some things on the forums, such as a video that shows how/where to post if you have a problem on a modpack and where to appeal and other such things. As well as the video on the forums I think you should have videos showing all general functions on the server such as claiming land, nether portal and market. I also think It would be good to have some general gameplay or frequent problem videos.

4. tenorsaxhero

tenorsaxhero Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I could help with content to some extent. Not necessarily the production, but I can be fun to work with. tenorsaxhero is my yt channel

5. King_Cronus

King_Cronus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    i fear that this will gethyped up and never become a thing of if it does it will slowly get neglected and die off but who knows i may be wrong

6. MrDietPeppsi

MrDietPeppsi Newbie

Local Time:
    Very possibly but I doubt it, this server is big it must follow through with its ideas.

7. King_Cronus

King_Cronus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    take civilization as an example of "its ideas" created by the community and neglected by the community once the hype died off

8. MrDietPeppsi

MrDietPeppsi Newbie

Local Time:
    I don't exactly get the comparison considering I am very new here but I can imagine. But any which way this would be beneficial to all of their players that need info on the server or on general tutorials. Who knows civilization might've just not been very fun but with this it would be a necessity to some players.