Not Possible Any Chance for a non-Evolved Infinity Skyblock?

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Ralph_Anthony, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Ralph_Anthony

Ralph_Anthony Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    Any chance there will be a non-evolved Infinity Skyblock server? Like Skyblock concept, but not ready for the evolved cross mode dependancies.

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    not sure that exists

Slind likes this.
  3. Werwolfi_de

Werwolfi_de Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    as far as i know the devs only made the pack for the evolved part. perhaps you might wanna ask them since we cant do much about it

johnfg10 and Slind like this.
  4. MrDietPeppsi

MrDietPeppsi Newbie

Local Time:
    Yeah there is no such thing as a non evolved infinity skyblock, they would have to make a whole new pack for that.

5. Arcanuo

Arcanuo Old School Poster

Local Time:
    If I remember correctly, to the highly skilled resourceful player, regular infinity can be played as skyblock.

6. MrDietPeppsi

MrDietPeppsi Newbie

Local Time:
    Yeah you could but eh I doubt they would do it.

7. King_Cronus

King_Cronus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:30 PM
    I love the idea

8. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    There have been multiple people in the FTB forum that have done exactly that, and actually the whole Infinity Evolved Skyblock pack idea was stolen from them anyway (with their permission), but I don't see this happening here unless FTB comes out with a pack for this.
    Of course MyM could put something together, but it is not just "throw some stuff together", the work is in the details and I think staff resources are needed on other things first. Just my opinion though.

Edit: And probably easier anyway to wait until the new SkyFactory gets released, since it probably provides a similar experience.

9. MrDietPeppsi

MrDietPeppsi Newbie

Local Time:
    Yeah I heard about that too, the part where they got the idea for it. I also agree that it probably wont happen unless FTB comes out with the pack. The main reason that this probably wont work is because regular infinity doesnt have exastris or anything like that, you wouldnt be able to make a Infinity Skyblock without making a whole new modpack.

10. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Personally I think if they wanted to make such a pack, they would have done it. There is nothing special about Infinity, compared to other similar packs like DW20 or SkyFactory or basically any other pack that just throws together a bunch of mods.

11. MrDietPeppsi

MrDietPeppsi Newbie

Local Time:
    More or less yeah pretty much. Truthly I think they should have like a whole week of brainstorming ideas of what they could do. Make a whole new like gamemode instead of hard or skyblock. Something eccentric that nobody has ever seen. Something that people may not immediately want to do but would be so intrigued of it later they would have no choice but to play it. But of course that is pretty hard and might not happen but oh well :p