Done Client crashes when joining server

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 2' started by TheHarald, May 21, 2016.

1. TheHarald

TheHarald Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    While playing SkyFactory 2.5, I suddenly experienced a crash. It was not a pleasant crash. Twice more I tried to restart Minecraft and log in. Twice more I crashed.
    Everything worked fine from the start of the server until now. I believe something in my main chunk is causing this.
    I would greatly appreciate if someone capable could help me with this problem!

crash-report:

2. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    Should be fixed[DOUBLEPOST=1463865310][/DOUBLEPOST]Moofluid cows cause this I'm almost positive

3. TheHarald

Local Time:
    No, this is something more recent. It still doesn't work, as of right now.

4. Dooblemoore

Dooblemoore Active Member

Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    I believe someone found a bug w/ pattern encoders for the ME; supposedly they instantly crash the server when you try to place them in the pattern terminal...will be a huge problem late game; hope there's a way to fix it.

5. Blizzix_

Blizzix_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The skyfactory 2.5 server is having issues right now that could take upto 24 hours to fix, as that seems to be the usual time problems take to be fixed. These issues consist of multiple crashes and errors for different players. I got a error saying moo cows are disabled then I tried again later and joined. You may want to wait a bit then try again. If you want to contact mym support team directly, summit a ticket! (This is based off of what IK)

6. Dooblemoore

Dooblemoore Active Member

Local Time:
    I really hope the FTB devs correct these issues and the update doesn't require a complete restart; some of these interactions are extremely basic and should be found out and corrected asap. Like Fluid cows and Pattern encoders? This is basic and very common usage mods in this pack.

7. TheHarald

Local Time:
    Well, I have no idea what caused it. It wasn't the encoders, as I haven't even crafted one yet. But my game is back up...

8. Inumel

Inumel Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    When you crashed, was it night time?

9. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    Issue got already fixed, marking as solved.