Decided Against Anti Material Energy (ME^-1) - server?

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by F4lconwings, Jun 15, 2016.

1. F4lconwings

F4lconwings Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    I was stumbling around some FTB-modpacks a few months ago, and I was wondering if you guys think it would be something good to have on MyM. ME^-1 is a HQM-Modpack based around chemcraft, and i thought it would be a great addition to the mym network. Would love to see some feedback here, as well I'd love to know if there is known complications with ME^-1 on servers. The pack is kind of similiar to Galactic Science. You start with only sugarcanes, and move your way up the ladder with Chemcraft on a flat, sunless platform of antimatter.

For the mapchoice, if implemented: flat antimatter world, is serverresourcesaving and would work perfectly with the "/island" setup :)

2. Potion_Master79

Potion_Master79 Member

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    That seem's like it could be fun and more interesting thing that Galactic, I would play it

3. R_Vaillyn

R_Vaillyn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    Sounds as an good idea Endorian... Seems familiar with SF as well, just a tree, and here just Sugar cane.. :p
    Sounds as a good and fun mod pack

4. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    ME^-1 was designed for mutliplayer, but it wasn't designed for a huge public server due to the way ME storage cells work, so this idea, which i HAVE suggested before, would fall flat on it's face

5. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    What @chugga_fan stated. This pack was both design for big multiplier servers. We have discussed this as staff beforehand and we decided not to.

Thank you for suggestion.

F4lconwings likes this.