Coven Witches

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Amped_Gamin, Jul 11, 2016.

?

Coven witches on server shop & price

Poll closed Jul 18, 2016.
  1. Yes, 500-600myms each

50.0%
  2. Yes, 600-700myms each

16.7%
  3. Yes, 700-800+Myms each

33.3%
  4. No, this shouldn't be added at all.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Amped_Gamin

Amped_Gamin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    WARNING: This is just a suggestion, please don't argue or get mad over what anyone's opinion on this is. The poll is not an official vote on whether its to be added or not, but is there to show staff if the community wants it, which may influence them to do it.

In Witchery, coven witches are very useful and are used to gain access to quite a few things. In my opinion (Idk what the setting for structure spawns are on MyM) coven witches are actually quite rare. Not to mention that other people may have taken all the coven witches in most areas of the main and farm world. Perhaps an idea might be to have coven witches in the server listings on most, if not all, modpacks with Witchery. Whether it's spawn eggs or even just one caught in a safari net, it'd help also with keeping you from spending lots of time looking for a Witch Hut that hasn't already had a player take the coven witch. As this is to get rid of the tons of exploration you must do to find them, perhaps a high price would need to be put on them. I'd think maybe 600 Myms or so. This is to just save time so it's to be expensive as to make it not so easy to just skip that time exploring. I'd say at least maybe above 500 Myms as to keep you from voting once in a day and being able to get them, or it'd just be you get a coven witch every day, and you'd have a full coven in 6 days. With it at 600, to get a full coven just from buying (with only Myms gained via voting) it'd take approx a whole week. Admittedly that's only one more day than at 500, but with that whole week needed to acquire a whole coven you'd have to decide if it's worth spending 3600 Myms for it, or searching for witches.

2. ben_mkiv

ben_mkiv Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    which server are you talking about?

I can tell that they aren't rare for infinity normal servers

3. Amped_Gamin

Local Time:
    I've realized that too with Infinity, but on all the other servers that include Witchery they're quite rare, and rarer to find with a coven witch not in someone else's coven. It's honestly to save time, hence why it's so expensive.

4. Ksparlor

Ksparlor Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    They sold the spawn egg on an old Crundeecraft for 500 if I remember correctly but that was when the pack was new.

5. Mouro

Mouro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    On sky packs (sf at least) you can spawn then with the hands iirc

6. Amped_Gamin

Local Time:
    But that's not every server with Witchery sadly :p