Done July 20th, 2016 GS Server Glitches

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by jeremydw, Jul 20, 2016.

1. jeremydw

jeremydw Member

Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    Today the Galactic Science MYM server has had many problems, which include some occasional lag spikes and inventory glitches that are affecting the playability of the pack. Is the problem due to the update?

Also, the server keeps crashing more often than usual. At least six or seven times in the past few hours.

2. jeremydw

jeremydw Member

Local Time:
    The crashing is now every five - Ten minutes, and the player count online is declining because no one can do anything.

3. kamild_

kamild_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    Galactic Science doesn't seem to be willing to cooperate with us lately...
    I've joined to see if there's anything I can do but it seems like the issue is gone - for now. If it happens again, please let us know.

4. jeremydw

jeremydw Member

Local Time:
    A few of us believe the crashes might be because of St_Peter's base, because every time a player goes there for a few minutes, it causes the server crashes.[DOUBLEPOST=1469047800][/DOUBLEPOST]And the server just crashed two more times in under ten minutes, do not know if any Admins+ have any idea what the server is doing.[DOUBLEPOST=1469054095,1469047362][/DOUBLEPOST]Here are a list of most of the crashes starting after 16:55 -

They started drastically slowing down after a restart and squatDuck came online, and then as it got farther and farther away from that time the crashes started occurring more frequently.

17:00 EST

17:14 EST

17:44 EST

18: 26 EST

18:31 EST

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    Still an issue?

6. jeremydw

jeremydw Member

Local Time:
    Yesterday, I seem to have found a problem. I was trying to use a brand new tardis key, every time I tried to use it the server crashed.