Implemented Banned when logging on for PVP bypass?

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by Prizzianna, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Prizzianna

Prizzianna New Member

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    Tried to log on to vote and received this error: Kicked whilst connecting to bteam_pve: Your ban expires 2 days 13 hours 44 minutes and 25 seconds. Reason: PVP Bypass/Death trap

I have no idea why I would get this. To start with I don't do bypass or cheats, a bit too old for that stuff. I also have been busy the last 2 week and have logged on briefly to vote and do a quick check on my plot.equipment. So I have not been anywhere to do what ever this thing is.

Is this a bug? I only play on PVE.

2. Auvreaeath

Auvreaeath Active Member

Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    The ban was made on Horizons by myself. Knowing your recent game time has been with B-Team if you'd be willing to explain the reasoning for this trap then I'll be happy to hear. The "trap" in question was claimed by you, and it being claimed was why I consider it a trap. As the player who fell victim to it had no way to escape and lost their items.

See the thread here.

As always the ban made may be challenged via Ban Appeal if you feel it was made unjustly or is of questionable nature.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  3. Jackin5t

Jackin5t New Member

Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    Obvious trap even if it was accidentally but the size of your base suggests you are no noob to this game so.

4. Prizzianna

Prizzianna New Member

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    Well I only started playing the game in December. My grandkids got me into playing. I made that "trap" as an idea to keep the zombies off of me while building and our community there included a best friend (down the road) and 2 nephews whos places are now gone.
    I made an apology on the Horizion page. I did not understand this to be a pvp trap but did not think about it until they mentioned that of course she could not simply dig her way out. Feel bad about that. I forgot it was still there.

So yes. My misunderstanding and sorry she had to find it. Ban should stand. I enjoy the MyM servers and staff and was glad you guys could respond to the girl so quickly and get her items back.

sin_samsonsin likes this.