FTB Infinity Evolved Expert Mode Challenge

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Aidoneus, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    So, I have been thinking about this challenge for a while. What exactly is this challenge? Well, let me explain what it is exactly. I need YOUR help with this!

Challenge: Which group of people can get to the creative energy cell first!

How this would work:
    Start on a new node or if you have a base on that node, abandon it for a while and work with your group to be the first ones to get the creative energy cell. These groups, I hope, will consist of 3-5 people. I want to try to keep this number as even as possible. I also want to keep this to 2-3 groups (easier to manage but willing to take more if more are interested.) Everyone will start on the same day, and everyone will start from scratch. No buying anything from the market. You can use chunkloaders of course. If you are a donor, you can't use your perks to boost yourself in anyway (This is to keep it fair between teams.) We will coordinate between everyone to start on the same day. If your interested please post below. Teams will of course have Team Leaders. They have the authority to add people to there team or not to. If starting a new team post below. Team Leaders can name there team. I will update this as much as I can. This is a friendly competition! If people want to join a team with me, just ask!

Aidoneus

Team 1:
    Leader:
    Member:
    Member:
    Member:

Team 2:
    Leader:
    Member:
    Member:
    Member:

Team 3:
    Leader:
    Member:
    Member:
    Member:

2. Syllogistics

Syllogistics Active Member

Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    I probably can't participate, because I don't have a team mate and because of lack of time (though I could eventually sort that out), but that's an awesome idea! It's cool to see something like that coming up from not official side (you know what I mean). Eventually this could get an official thing, where the item can be submitted through a plugin? It'd be nice to see something like working towards one specific item :D

Syllogistics out.

3. TheVampiricT

TheVampiricT Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    Too bad we do not have creative energy cell son our server! D: I would love to do this.. but Expert mode is too hard for me :p I don't have the patience.

4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Do I get to be on your team?

5. Syllogistics

Syllogistics Active Member

Local Time:
    After reading the post again, can me join your team @Aidoneus :3

6. Emobard

Emobard Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    i will gladly join a team i am a minecraft vet who excels in cross mod integration, and have many out of the box energy ideas #deathtoreactors, Aidonis i would work with you if your interested

7. DrummerBoyNo

DrummerBoyNo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    i will join your team Aidoneus
    and wouldn't the guilty mana pool be a better end goal?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  8. eidur22

eidur22 Active Member

Local Time:
    I'd be interested. I only played on crackpack and bevo's here so any infinity node is good for me!

9. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    I am waiting for more people to join before assigning teams. If you know anyone please have them reply to this thread[DOUBLEPOST=1472492091,1472491990][/DOUBLEPOST]@DrummerBoyNo it would be, and I would be willing to bump up to the pool. If anyone else wants to do this please tell me.

10. b1e2n3h

b1e2n3h Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    i would be intrestied in joining a team and i do play lots of modded minecraft.Im good at magic and tech. I enjoy both of them equally

11. Varrili

Varrili Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I'd be interested it being a team leader, I got part way through this pack when it first came out; then got bored. I would be willing to give it another shot if enough people are interested.