Done Chunk Corruption?

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies' started by PlatinumDeathR, Aug 27, 2016.

1. PlatinumDeathR

PlatinumDeathR Active Member

Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    So I've been playing on this server for like a month and I discovered that for some reason in some chunks hostile mobs won't spawn or at least you think that they don't spawn because you can't see them , you can't hit them with swords but you can with bows and wand focuses.
    No there's no magnum torch and other stuff that prevents spawning on my island (only in my house theres one but the 16 block one but it's far from it) but it's kinda annoying when you want to summon a demon and nothing happens..
    Is this some sort of chunk corruption that can be fixed?
    I've marked one of my chunks with a red square and I would be happy if someone can do something about it.

2. F4lconwings

F4lconwings Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hey there.

Upon checking your island with f7 for the issue, I found out, that all of your island parts covered in stonebricks do not spawn mobs, while space on dirt or grass for example can. My guess is, that it is the material that is not meant to spawn mobs on them.
    Could you please try and replace the stonebricks with dirt or something else on your marked chunk, and let me know what results you get?
    Thank you,

Endorian.

3. PlatinumDeathR

Local Time:
    I think you missunderstood me , my problem is that I can't see those mobs , they are there but still not "living" ones. That chunk that I marked was able to spawn hostile mobs like 2 weeks ago but now it's no matter if there's dark or not they don't spawn but try to kill them with a fire wand focus , you will hear that the mobs dying but nothing is there (ps: there's not always mobs there but usually you can find at least one)

4. F4lconwings

F4lconwings Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    usually a relog fixes those visual glitches

5. PlatinumDeathR

Local Time:
    It's not a visual glitch , they can't hurt me.

6. Danial_Arshad

Danial_Arshad Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    hey :) , try to change the biome of the chunk .it helped me before with this problem