Crash Landing

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Seecrits, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Seecrits

Seecrits Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    I was really enjoying this server even barely holding on to my food and water and eventually getting a cobble gen and increasing the size of my workshop only to go and make a dolly to move the 30 filled chests into the new area and WHAT!! its banned, well it was a fun 3 days.. back to ozone 2

2. profrags

profrags Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    You are quiting an amazing pack such as crash landing over what, a dolly?!? Man, if you're really going to let that ruin your fun because you rather not spend around 10-20 minutes to move some chests then it's obviously not your pack since this pack does require spending time to do a single thing but it ends up being worth it in the end.

HelloKittyPhone likes this.
  3. Seecrits

Local Time:
    yeah this all comes back to the food and drink issue of barely hanging on, moving that much stuff id burn through it to quickly, so yeah i agree not my pack, no way to move chests , and if its banned over a protection bypass , Um how can anyone get into your area anyway, unless you let them then thats just your fault

Anyway not here to complain, just a simple dolly killed it for me heh

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  4. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    Tbh if dolly stops you playing packs, then you wont be able to play any packs on MYM

5. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    Is that only on Crahs Landing? I didn't notice that it is banned, what is the reason for that? Is it also banned on other packs?

6. Seecrits

Local Time:
    well you are wrong sirmuffin , alot of packs have the dolly, and ive been playing on mym for awhile now. as i said it just ruined crash landing for me.

7. SirStudMuffin

Local Time:
    I didnt mean laterally, if one banned item throws you off a pack you may as well go play singleplayer

8. Seecrits

Local Time:
    i think that exact same thing for people who donate for godmode, but they are still here heh

9. SirStudMuffin

Local Time:
    Some of us Tier 5's donated to keep the server up, not for godmode

10. Seecrits

Local Time:
    as you say, not here to argue you with muffin, i still enjoy many packs, just crash landing is done for me that is my personal opinion for myself , not you nor anyone else..

11. HelloKittyPhone

HelloKittyPhone Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    I'm not trying to but into any conversation or argue...but if you stop playing a modpack and go to a different one...well who really cares? Unless it's on a different network, but even then..

If you're not going to play CL because of dollies being banned...just restart your island it's not that hard to do.

I'm pretty sure Ozone Two is an island modpack too...so once you lose all of your lives on there are you going to restart the island or are you going play a new modpack?

12. Seecrits

Local Time:
    actually did quite well in ozone 2, but to many crashes lately

13. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    Crash Landing is unique skyblock, where else you get island where there are blocks in whole island?

You said you "barely holding on to my food and water" i give you a tip - puor water under 45 level if u fill bottles there u get dirty water - smelt it and drink if you have pressure chamber make acid u can refill clean water when u use bottles on acid, for food get wheat seeds and soy beans you can make very good cheese burgers but u need to make presser to make soy beans into tofu or get peanut and wheat and make jelly sandwiches - thats better way 'cuz every kind of jelly make another type of food.

True Crash Lander dont give up! He survives even when whole server is against him!