Done Infinity 5 farm world

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by Farghlon, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Farghlon

Farghlon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    There seems to be a problem with farm world. All the textures are mixed up to include blocks having missing textures and my claim along with my ender quarry lava generator ender tank and tesseract are now all gone is there any information on this? Is there a way to get my items back?

2. Farghlon

Local Time:
    my journey map has also reset since i went there

3. lorarose

lorarose Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    I'll hop on and take a look :)[DOUBLEPOST=1476914710,1476912627][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello again - I've spoken with you in game and you've confirmed that your JourneyMap waypoints are missing so you have no way to locate where you placed the items in the farmworld. Perhaps a @Senior Moderator or higher staff may be able to assist in locating your quarry, but no guarantees.

I've also confirmed that you're not using any texture packs, have relogged into the server as well as completely reloaded the game, and are still having issues with textures in the farmworld. I, however, do not have any issues with textures, so it's unclear what would be causing the issue on your end.

4. If you have claimed the ender quarry then /claimlist should help you locate them.

5. lorarose

lorarose Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    I guess I forgot to add that detail :p No claims present in the farmworld, unfortunately!

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    We will not try to locate your quarry. Please create a claim the next time.

7. Farghlon

Local Time:
    It fixed itself and my markers came back. :) I needed to do a full reset on my computer. Thank you for the assistance.

lorarose likes this.