1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Mob Spawn so low i think it's bugged

Discussion in 'Hypovolemia' started by Code86, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Code86

Code86 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    I'm on this situatin ghast seed recipe indirectly needs ghast tears · Issue #249 · MyM-ModpackTeam/hypovolemia · GitHub so i decide to hunt a ghasty on nether but i use 3 hour an nothing and mob spawn on server is very low i ask on slack at johnfg10, and sirstudmuffin, and all say me, mob spawn must be higher on nether and out than 10/15 monster on 4 chuck at night.

So i'm here to ask a bug fix if you can, in server side for mob spawn or in skeleton seed recipe (--> to make ghast seed).

Tks so much
    Code86 from TeamConoga

2. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:00 PM
    ye mob spawning on hypo has some serious bugs that arnt present in SP meaning its almost certainly a server issue. ghasts should spawn in the nether but dont on the server.

3. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    left you something on the server, see hypo slack channel

edit: the recipe skeleton seed to ghast seed still works, but doesnt show for some reason. Of course the skeleton seed itself still needs a tier 4 altar, which needs one ghast tear for the inscriber thingy, but thats intended. The recipe skeleton seed to ghast seed was added to reduce the needed amount of tears from 5 to 1 (mainly because of those crappy spawn rates), not to completely get rid of it. The chest contains 5 tears (10x10 claim with you on the trustlist), so you can make your inscribing color and the seeds once you get to tier 4. I dont want the only guy left on Hypo ragequiting because of some stupid spawn rates.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  4. Code86

Code86 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    ok tks so much Sandstroem i try to help the olther in this step (inside hypo) but if we want to rise hypo XD we need to fix this spawn rates XD (this problem influence spawn of mob same as zombie for drop carrot and make flower to make blaze powerd) with agricraft

5. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    well you are not supposed to get the carrot anyway, if zombies still drop carrots, then that is a bug. carrots (and i guess you actually want sugarcane) is gated behind botania, which means you need at least the bound blade as far as i remember.

6. Code86

Code86 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    ok but i have i'm on that problem to make bound ritual i need fire inscription tool slimeball + blaze powerd ---> cinderpeal --->cactus seed ---> sugar cane seed ----> carrot seed i missing something to make that ?

7. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    You get blazerods in the nether and slimes should also be around. Or the magma directly. There might also be a recipe that makes slime from rubber or something, cant remember.

8. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Vanilla ghast I assume?
    They are already on our ignore list for the mob spawn limit.

No idea why they don't spawn.

9. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    they do spawn just very VERY rarely i managed to get 6 tears in about 4 hrs

10. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:00 PM
    This is a known issue, as a result the mob spawning should be 4x higher than any other server but for some reason the mob spawn rate iis severly low.