1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Early Farmworld reset??

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by Chemicalash, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Chemicalash

Chemicalash One Block At A Time. Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    I'm on the Normal server.
    It's not the first of the month and you guys just did the farm world reset. I've lost my whole quarry set up.. this sucks.. I've posted this message on here because there is no way for me to open a ticket either.... Can you please help me to get my items back so I don't have to just move to a new server. I need to be able to trust the server I'm on as to not lose the work I've done or the progress I've made. I don't have time to keep starting over and I had planned on staying for years. not so sure now.

thank you.

2. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    It Resets on the first reset on 11/1/16 at midnight German time APPX 4 hrs ago

3. Chemicalash

Local Time:
    OK, good to know. I was unaware,... I'd like to speak to an admin and see about getting my quarry system back.[DOUBLEPOST=1477972758,1477971053][/DOUBLEPOST]OK, good to know. I was unaware,... I'd like to speak to an admin and see about getting my quarry system back.

4. No refund policy.

5. Chemicalash

Local Time:
    I don't care. I lost a lot due to poor communication.

6. Tuffnoodle

Tuffnoodle Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Hey there Chemicalash, unfortunately we do abide by our strict No Refund Policy and will not be able to return your items. I know it's a bit weird for U.S. based players to remember German timezones, but as it is a German server it goes by German time! In the future it would be best to pack up your farmworld setups the day before a reset just to be safe (or earlier depending on your personal schedule). I am sorry you lost items on this reset (it's happened to me, bye-bye ender quarry haha), and I hope the timezone info helps you to prepare in the future!
    Best of luck!
    -Tuff

LunaBlossoms likes this.
  7. Mouro

Mouro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    mym.li/afr

LunaBlossoms likes this.