Done Solution for a bug with power converters?

Discussion in 'Monster' started by aDMuRDoK, Jul 16, 2014.

1. aDMuRDoK

aDMuRDoK New Member

Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    Almost every time I go and I go back to my house, the power converters fail, and to fix it I have to remove them and put them back. Any idea to avoid this? Thank you

2. sin_samsonsin

sin_samsonsin New Member

Local Time:
    This is the case on AS+ also. I have to replace the energy producers. It seems that it is more common that you have to do this if there's a lot if power being converted. I have 4 EV producer running full speed on 1 bridge. I have to replace it almost every time I log in. While I have an bridge that only has 1 EV producer for my autocrafting, I have to replace that almost never, say every 5 time I log in I have to replace it.

Sent using Tapatalk on IPhone

3. MBacon15

MBacon15 Lastation Grunt

Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    I'm pretty sure its a bug that would probably not be fixed due to the fact everyone is full steam on porting to 1.7. Best guess would be to contact the mod dev.

4. Snikens

Snikens New Member

Local Time:
    Atleast if you're converting from EU to RF you can use Eu adapters which do not bug. wrenching a side determines input\output

5. aDMuRDoK

aDMuRDoK New Member

Local Time:
    In the end I decided to have a power supply for RF and one for EU and thus avoid conversion, because this mod is hard to work well.