Done Quick question

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 2' started by coolgi3000, Nov 29, 2016.

1. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    Does anyone know a way to get Gaia relics back after they are gone? I submitted my ring of aesir for the achievement (still no regrets there) and thought it would be nice if it was possible to get a new one. If I know one thing about minecraft it's that there's a workaround for everything...
    Ok, most things...

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I'm not sure there is, there have been cases where players lose things and we reset their botania data, you would think though if it is a turn in there should be another way.

3. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Well I did submit it knowing that I probly couldn't get it back so I can accept not getting it back.
    Never hurts to try though ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1480431615,1480431116][/DOUBLEPOST]But it is true that all other submit achievements are possible to get multiple of the item except this one.
    Maybe the achievement should be changed to submitting 6 (or more) dice of fate since you can still get those even if you have all the relics, then it's just as hard to get but doesn't require giving away the item in a way that you can't get it back.

4. McCsqizzy

McCsqizzy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    iirc Vazkii said something about the relics being tied in to the botania achievements so once you got the achievement the dice would not roll that relic again.

5. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Hmm there are ways to reset achievements without messing with anything else...
    I forget how though :(
    Oh well

The only part I liked was the ring of Odin ;) I had some fun having pink hearts before i submitted it. Now they are only gray :cool:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    That's intended, you should submit it on a server where you think you no longer need it. We can give you the item back but then we will also remove the achievement you have unlocked.

7. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Nah I don't want it back
    achievements last forever items don't ;)