Done Name change

Discussion in 'Other' started by ClockCruncher, Dec 20, 2016.

1. ClockCruncher

ClockCruncher Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    I took a break from the network for a while and ended up changing my name without remembering about the name change issues on the server. I believe I am a tier 2 donator and my previous name was GasTheThalmor and my current name is CherryTheTiger, im currently on the direwolf20 server, sorry for the troubles, I hope I posted this in the right place.

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    Everything should have automatically transferred. You are a Tier 2 donor on Direwolf and on all of our servers. Are you missing something specifically?

3. ClockCruncher

Local Time:
    I didn't see the kits, but maybe they aren't on the direwolf20 pack or something? I could have missed something entirely, I just came back today.

4. Aidoneus

Local Time:
    I see here you have access to the armour and resource kits. That what you are talking about? If you type /kit resource and /kit armour you should get them.

5. ClockCruncher

Local Time:
    I just remember previously I was required to post a forum thread about the name change, so I did what I remember, idk if it changed in the time I was gone[DOUBLEPOST=1482200182][/DOUBLEPOST]Just tried, it says they dont exist, im not entirely sure if im doing something wrong or what

6. Aidoneus

Local Time:
    You only need to post if you are missing something. You can also read here for name change info and how it works here.

7. ClockCruncher

Local Time:
    As I stated it appears that I am missing both kits, it says the kits do not exist and it isnt even listed when I do /kits or /kit list, im sorry for making it unclear

8. Aidoneus

Local Time:
    Oh! You are on Direwolf 1.10! I am here on Direwolf 1.7 trying to figure out what you are talking about. As for kits on that server, there are no kits implemented for 1.10.

9. ClockCruncher

Local Time:
    oh okay that makes a lot more sense, sorry about all this then! Thank you though

10. Aidoneus

Local Time:
    No problem. Marking as done.