1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Annoyed

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by Kiah84, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Kiah84

Kiah84 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    Hello

This is properly not the right place to request this, though i am asking for support on an Infinity server.

I am playing on Infinity 6 and have trouble finding any inscripers press for ME System. I have searched through meteors, asked in chat and search the market for any of them without luck.

The meteors were already raided, I was ignored on the chat and there is none on the market.

I have trouble progressing any further without a proper storage, and i really hope someone can help me out.

I really don't want to start all over on another Infinity server, because there is noone on Infinity 6 that will allow me to copy a press, and i am really annoyed because of the massive lag spikes i get from searching meteors that has already been raided.

So if there is any solutions to this problem, then i will be very grateful for your help.

Thanks

Kiah

2. littlejdude

littlejdude Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Try the farm world, if you build a nether portal, place a sign under it with the world "portal" on it, and activate it with a button or lever, you should be able to go to the farm world.
    Alternatively, there should be a pressure plate or sign at spawn to send you there.
    The farm world is a world that resets once a month, used for mining or gain of resources, in attempt to preserve the main world. Try to use this for any mining needs.
    If you can't find inscriber presses in the farmworlds, you can copy one using an iron block, ask around for anyone to do that for you.

3. Kiah84

Kiah84 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    When i go to farmworld the meteorite compass just spins like there is no meteors, been searching there too.

4. littlejdude

Local Time:
    Ahhh. I had that problem on Ferret business. I'm starting to think something is stopping AE2 multi locks from spawning on farmworlds. Best bet would be to copy them I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    Meteors do not spawn in the farmworld. This topic comes up every now and then it might be time to just make a recipe for the presses.

littlejdude likes this.
  6. littlejdude

Local Time:
    That would be amazing to have, and save a lot of time. I remember seeing one group of recipes for them, I'm going to see if I can find those.
    Edit: If I cant find them, I can probably come up with something on my own :D

7. Kiah84

Kiah84 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    It would be great to have a recipe for this. I don't like begging for stuff in chat and it seems that most of the time that isn't necessary because you can get things yourself by working for it, however finding press' in meteors is close to impossible so there should be another way to get them without having to beg for them.

My bugging in chat has payed off, but i really got a bad taste in my mouth for having to do that, so i do hope that another solution will be available at some point.

Thanks

8. littlejdude

Local Time:
    Here are JadedCat's recipies from Agrarian Skies 2:
    AG2 Recipies.

Here are the recipes that I came up with:
    Custom Recipies.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

9. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    i dont see why the inscriber should be in there unless it should be returned.. ithink another flux crystal would do

10. littlejdude

Local Time:
    I was kinda thinking along the lines that it would make it a little more difficult to create/more tedious, since the originals do take some difficulty to create.

11. Kiah84

Kiah84 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I think those recipes looks good actually even with the inscriper, yea it does make it more expensive like that but not impossible to craft, and i agree it shouldn't be too cheap/easy to craft.

If you want them cheap you can still find/copy them, but for those who have trouble with this a craftable version should be available i think, and yes it shouldn't be too cheap or easy to craft, so there still is a reason to try find them on your own or ask for the press' copy.

12. littlejdude

Local Time:
    Should I create a separate thread in suggestions & start a pole?

13. Kiah84

Kiah84 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    yea i think this belong there now.

14. littlejdude

Local Time:
    Alright, I'll go do that.