Done LP Permissions data could not be loaded - IN6

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by Teaoclock, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Teaoclock

Teaoclock Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    Getting the above message when trying to connect to node 6, though node 5 works find. I assume it's linked to the database outage mentioned in the big message currently at the top of every page on the forums, but that message also claims it was fixed 30 minutes ago - apparently not in this particular case. I assume from the fact that the node is currently empty that everyone else is experiencing the same issue.

2. ovosynthorium

ovosynthorium New Member

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    I am also experiencing the same error.

Kicked whilst connecting to infinity_new6: [LP] Permissions data could not be loaded. Please contact an administrator.

3. IssaMeMino

IssaMeMino Active Member

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    Same here! Hopefully it gets resolved soon, as it says it should be okay in about an hour.

4. Kiah84

Kiah84 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    I believe noone can login to Infinity 6.

I have no issues with the other nodes only Infinty 6, though i did had an issue on Infinity 6 shortly before the database crashed, where i lost all my chunkloading tickets while trying to set up a chunkloader. I made a Ticket about that issue and shortly after i got kicked from the server and when trying to login that connection message came up. I tried to login to another server and there it only said that connection timed out.

It seems to be that the Infinity 6 server doesn't have access to the database where the needed data to load the server content is.

Ohh well hope it will get resolved soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1484341909,1484339946][/DOUBLEPOST]Is it possible to have someone tag staff in this thread or give an update.

It would be nice to know if you are aware of the issue and is working on it, and hopefully if you also have an estimated time for when you expect it to be resolved.

As of now noone can join the server, so it should be a rather pressing matter.

Thanks for your hard work

Kiah[DOUBLEPOST=1484345401][/DOUBLEPOST]Issue seems to have been resolved.

Thank you

5. Mouro

Mouro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    Verified is working now.
    Marking the thread as done.